• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Don't forget to join A Whole New Wold
    The world building event you determine how it will look

Yo.

Temporal Dimension

Someday The Dream Will End
You can call me Temporal Dimension or Temp if that's too much. Introductions are not really my thing but to get with the program here it is. Nice to meet you all. Bless the gods and goddesses to be for some premade questions instead of me trying to come up with something on my own. Since my last place of roleplay residence abruptly closed up shop I've been searching for somewhere to continue the flames of my writing so here I am.

• How you got into roleplay: A friend showed me the way.
  • How long you've been roleplaying: About sixteen years.
  • What your favorite plots and genres are: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalyptic, Medieval, Modern, Slice Of Life.
  • your roleplay style (speed, level etc): I would say I'm advanced. I'll let my writing speak for itself. I'm no rapid fire poster in fact you would probably catch me posting twice or once a week. I don't like to rush especially if I'm doing multiple paragraphs.

• Your fandoms: I don't like them so you won't catch me doing them.
  • Your hobbies aside from roleplaying: Gaming, Reading, Trying to draw, Writing.
  • Your pets, friends, family: No pets yet. I have few friends only because those I do have I would claim as true and one of a kind. As far as family I have an older brother, father, and my mom died in 2014. I also have a partner for life.
  • Your favorite things in life: Food and Sleep.

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*

Your answers beg more questions! You say you don't have pets yet! This insinuates there will be pets later. What, mind you, do you wish to adopt into your family?

Also, you don't have any fandoms? Not just for RP but in general?

What do you consider your best writing quality or best RP quality?

*forgets to staff*
oh yeah, don't forget to ask all the questions you might have, or join the chat if you want some live chatter :D

Temporal Dimension

Someday The Dream Will End
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*

Your answers beg more questions! You say you don't have pets yet! This insinuates there will be pets later. What, mind you, do you wish to adopt into your family?

Also, you don't have any fandoms? Not just for RP but in general?

What do you consider your best writing quality or best RP quality?

*forgets to staff*
oh yeah, don't forget to ask all the questions you might have, or join the chat if you want some live chatter :D
Thank you for that awesotastic welcome. Probably a dog maybe a cat, cats do some weird things at times so that might be interesting lol.

No fandoms at all. I made it a point to not do them when I got roped into playing all the Inuyasha male characters just for romance so needless to say I was done.

Best writing or roleplay quality? My dedication to see the plot through. When I'm interested in a story I'm all the way in.

Will do. Thanks again!