Someday The Dream Will End
You can call me Temporal Dimension or Temp if that's too much. Introductions are not really my thing but to get with the program here it is. Nice to meet you all. Bless the gods and goddesses to be for some premade questions instead of me trying to come up with something on my own. Since my last place of roleplay residence abruptly closed up shop I've been searching for somewhere to continue the flames of my writing so here I am.
- How you got into roleplay: A friend showed me the way.
- How long you've been roleplaying: About sixteen years.
- What your favorite plots and genres are: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalyptic, Medieval, Modern, Slice Of Life.
- your roleplay style (speed, level etc): I would say I'm advanced. I'll let my writing speak for itself. I'm no rapid fire poster in fact you would probably catch me posting twice or once a week. I don't like to rush especially if I'm doing multiple paragraphs.
- Your fandoms: I don't like them so you won't catch me doing them.
- Your hobbies aside from roleplaying: Gaming, Reading, Trying to draw, Writing.
- Your pets, friends, family: No pets yet. I have few friends only because those I do have I would claim as true and one of a kind. As far as family I have an older brother, father, and my mom died in 2014. I also have a partner for life.
- Your favorite things in life: Food and Sleep.