• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Don't forget to join A Whole New Wold
    The world building event you determine how it will look

Theme Suggestions

What about just a simple yellow theme? Not something too bright, the themes that include yellow have a lot of orange and bright colors with them. So I was thinking more of a pastel yellow, and light gray? Something modern, easy on the eyes so it doesnโ€™t hit you in the face with all the bright hues.

Dao Ma

sorrow made you.
Maybe an alternate to the standard black/gray/white? Something that has a liiittle color pop to break up all the black and gray. Could be something as simple as adding like a dark red color with it.

Squigglez

Queen of Ducks
Staff member
So you would like something as Dark as the standard theme but with a brighter accent colour?

Cause if your just after a colourful theme we do have quite a few of those lol

Dao Ma

sorrow made you.
So you would like something as Dark as the standard theme but with a brighter accent colour?

Cause if your just after a colourful theme we do have quite a few of those lol
Yeah something as dark as standard but with like just one color pop. Bright and colorful hurts my eyes and I like to have discreet looking pages (so not very loud in bright colors), but having something that breaks up all the grays would help keep things from blending together.

solimir

๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž
I was thinking that we could have something like LGBTQ+ types of themes. (Ex. rainbow, pink-white-blue, pink-yellow-blue, etc.)

I'm just thinking that it would be cool to have. :whistle:

Scarcasm

The Psychopath
Just not gray for BG...white text normally stands out, but against gray? Not so much. Constellations, perhaps?

Or maybe one corner for random designs from the community that changes every month/week/based on response