• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Did you already vote for SCRP today? Or maybe leave us a review?
    Remember, we have both a voting and a referral medal for you to earn!
  • Don't forget about our Spooktober event or the poetry thread

Intermediate Accepting PG-16 The Outcasts [Closed]

Broomir

It's ya boi
Should I just change it so the group will encounter him on their way somewhere ? (maybe he escaped in the past and has been hiding from ITCEM ever since so the group can meet him somewhere safe in a hideout or sth ? )

@The Wanderer

stryd3r

| aloha and aloha |
So basically this 'group' or 'base' is a large warehouse out in the bad part of the city that the ITCEM prison is closest to (not sure exactly but I am not tied down to a certain city). Mostly humans live there, though some may be metas that are keeping their secret. Basically a ton of people that do what Clarke does, which is just finding dirt on the ITCEM and putting it out on the internet. They were recently funded in secrecy by someone who is particularly rich and has a personal grudge against the ITCEM. So, warehouse is pretty safe with sound proof walls and the members of the Movement (they couldn't agree on a name so they just call it that) are easily equipped with top notch software systems.

Let me know if there is anything else you want me to be specific on 🙃

@The Wanderer @Broomir

stryd3r

| aloha and aloha |
So, should Clarke and David know each other? I mean, she hasn't been away from the Movement too long and she has a bit of a rep.

@Broomir

stryd3r

| aloha and aloha |
well reading David's personality notes shows that he straight up doesn't get along with humans, but if no one is to know who he really is, then maybe he acts differently? Besides that, it looks like David and Clarke have very similar personality traits (sarcasm and confident/daring). I just don't know if David would clash with that or not. Clarke definitely wouldn't clash with it. She usually gets upset if someone just gets in her way, and it's not a grudge holding upset, it's more like a "I will stab you if you don't move" upset.

She usually doesn't stay around the warehouse though. As her history states, she does a lot of footwork for the Movement and has different areas throughout the city to crash. So no one really knows her well past the boundaries of an acquaintance/fellow Movement member.

@Broomir

Broomir

It's ya boi
Hmm, that could work, so they know each other but not that well, they are best on their own not standing in each other's ways. And I would say that since she is the way it is and David is the way it is, they will probably have some conflicts of interests in the future, sounds good?

@stryd3r

Scarcasm

The Psychopath
*evil grin* Fyi I'm a ping-pong RPer. Character bios in progress!
Post automatically merged:

Name: Ye'Shen

Apparent Age: 19 in True Night from, 16 by Day form.

Official Species: Human

True Species: Modified Human

Official Affiliation: ITCEM

True Affiliation: Rogue. He's a selfish [insert swearword of choice] who only cares for his own motives.

True Night/Original Appearance: Sharp, high cheekbones, the kind of elegantly handsome yet cruel face. Asian/mixed heritage, but stands at 6'3'. Not an ounce of fat to be seen, this guy is the lean n' mean type. Clearly not the kind of guy you want when you're drowning in a river, but certainly the athlete you want on your sports team. Raven-black hair, with one studded ear, pierced with a skull design, multiple chain bracelets, a pair of skull rings and even a necklace round his neck with the same matching design with tiny charms attached. Each charm is actually equipment, and he cannot bear to take the off even to bathe. Every last item on him is dark as night with silver designs, but he seems to either always wear the same simple designless T-shirt and leather jacket with metal studs. Once night falls, faint silver tattoos glow that are invisible by day, along with his silver eyes.

Day Appearance: Boyish features, more of an intelligent chatterbox and slightly shorter too. His hair has a slight silvery sheen in the daytime, and prefers wearing midnight blue or pure white suits compared to his Night form. Same accessories, with dark black irises and a smirk often on his lips. Occasionally, his Day form will morph slightly with additions when his boost is unstable. (Examples: Extra appendages, an extra finger, differently- coloured hair or eyes, etc.)

Bio:
Soo~ Okay. His first act upon being able to fully utilize Night's powers, aged approximately 14, was to murder his father. His silver tattoos are located directly above and covering up scars from his past, and serve as a painful reminder to never trust or care for any other save himself (linked to murder of father). Well, even his two personalities don't really trust each other fully. Having received the Implant (a certain chip) at three, his Day form will forever be three years younger than Night. Having appeared in the city out of seemingly nowehere one day, Hh enjoys gathering information and gold, with the dual mottos Aurum potestas est (Gold is Power) and Knowledge is Power. He uses these two to get even more, hacking systems and running his own little underworld empire of forbidden technology to manipulate all aspects of society. His motives are unclear, but it is possible he is here as a bad omen. His amassed wealth, combined with his ITCEM affiliation has enabled him to bribe, charm, and blackmail some of the smartest minds to be found, each little group kept separate and unknown to the others as they each worked on biological enhancements. And one group- that of the smartest- got the golden opportunity of designing the Implant, right alongside him. Unaware that he was their employer, as he kept his identity closely guarded, he watched them, watching for who couldn't quite perform. Those he weeded out those unproductive minds, with vague excuses like a classified assignment, etc when people inquired after their sudden disappearance. But when the Implant was finally completed, the remaining scientists found out where the others before them had gone. Not a single person who knew the Implant so intricately could be left alive. Next, he erased all and any possible evidence by first spraying triflic acid anywhere he could find it, then burning anything left. Once that was completed, Ye'Shen kept a low profile, strengthening his existing underworld network and biding his time, looking for that golden opportunity to slowly, gradually monopolise the world so nobody could ever treat him like his father had ever again.

Day has a hatred of 'biological organisms', and likes nothing more than watching a living thing suffer, although Day is also much better at being charming than Night. Probably because Day prefers subtle mind games and blackmail to Night's straightforward 'pay or punch them' attitude.

Personality: C
an be either snobbish, charming, intellectual or just downright rude. There is also a dark side to his mood swings, especially for Night form, which changes his overall personality to a darker one than that of day. However, Day is more cocky than Night, and more cunning to boot. Nothing matters more to him than wealth and knowledge, for his past has taught him that knowledge is power.

Powers: His life is a game, ever since he was Implanted with the Implant, allowing him to see objects and people with game panels above them, for example [ Tech Golem, Lvl 30 ] or [ Ally-Sartorius Reacher, Lvl ??? ], rather like a game overlay. The higher the level, the stronger the power. His >Observe< command allows him to read more about something or someone, but requires more intense concentration. He can even pick up skills from technology like laptops, machines, and the like if he uses his >Learn< skill. This can range from gathering information, downloading data, to learning a martial skill, if described in enough detail. He is, in short, a hacker and a cheater. As long as the data is there, he can automatically "download" anything. But each download does take time, which he is always trying to find ways to reduce. His name means "Night God", and is not his real name. He is named thus because future advances of technology have...mutated him genetically. His modifications boot at night, also enhancing physical and response time. In return, he shies away from light at this time, avoiding light shining directly in his eyes. By day, his younger self's powers are more unstable, and the genetic modifications may cause...awkward physique.

Downsides/Weaknesses: His >Download< function has caused him to become unbearably lazy at the thought of learning things from books. He can learn that way, but finds it a chore, a bore, and would really rather not. Is lethargic and unable to focus in the daytime. Loves to talk back to or undermine authorities, is sometimes unable to stop his own smart mouth. Basically, his guts hate him. Shine a light on him at night and you've got his major weakness. In Day form, he depends more on brain and status. In Night form, he simply bulldozes over you, yet shies away from bright light. His Implant blocks strong emotions, meaning he is unable to feel intense fear, joy, or sadness, or any emotion strongly. He needs to 'recharge' by day, converting solar energy for his Implant. His Day form has an slight addiction to fine wine, light champagne, and both video and mind games, while Night is heavily addicted to cigars and any form of alcohol.
His major weakness will be light. Shine a light on him at night, he freezes solid for a moment, and hurts a lot. Day is physically weaker, and thus relies more heavily on tactics to get out of sticky situations.

Extra Weaknesses that will surface later in RP:
With the Day/Night side of him, I'll eventually lead it around to having dual personalities, where one personality will fight the other for control of the physical body, causing them to both lose moments. That weakness can be widely exploited as the two personalities will be vastly different-
Day, relying on technology and planning, Night, relying almost solely on the Implant and physical strength.

Fears: Getting emotionally involved with people, his secrets being exposed (Namely his two-timing, and the amount of deaths he has been either directly or indirectly responsible for)

Last edited:

Scarcasm

The Psychopath
Side Note: Day is the white fella in the photo, as the thinker. Night is the dark one just lounging around enjoying life as it comes.

Alrighty, starting off, might want to add a bit more weaknesses, like "Due to the high amount of implants and tech in him, magnets or EMPs can be severely detrimental to him."

And what side would he be on, ITCEM/The Secret Organization that uses ITCEM as a cover, Rogue or on le supernatural side?

I'd say something about the bio being a bit odd in how it describes abilities rather this his history, but I do see it is still in progress. So, will hold further stuff until it be done. @Scarcasm

Scarcasm

The Psychopath
@[LEFT][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Segoe UI][COLOR=rgb(185, 193, 194)]The Wanderer[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]
He's an old character whom I edited to fit this RP. I put it as WIP as clearly I'm nowhere near done modifying it, ahah.
His major weakness will be light. Shine a light on him at night, he freezes solid for a moment, and hurts a lot.
Also, with the Day/Night side of him, I'll eventually lead it around to having dual personalities, where one personality will fight the other for control of the physical body, causing them to both lose moments. That weakness can be widely exploited as the two personalities will be vastly different-
Day, relying on technology and planning, Night, relying almost solely on the Implant and physical strength.

If one hasn't mentally overpowered the other, the physical body literally won't have any cognitive function.

Another (rather minor) weakness: Morphing back into Day form can occasionally give him extra/less appendages. He wears gloves to hide the loss of the odd pinkie finger, and the suits are to hide any...well, defects. Give me a little more time to edit~
Post automatically merged:

As Ye'Shen will be a bit of a two-faced snake, would you mind if he is officially ITCEM but secretly two-timing both supernats and the ITCEM?
Short summary of his personality concerning this: As mentioned in bio, his only goals are knowledge, info, and cash. Soo...he'll always be two-timing someone for best returns, heh.

Last edited:
Eh, the "From the future" is not exactly a thing I want to be a possibility as it could lead to so many, many problems. Such as the Butterfly effect where if he kills blank, he disappears from existence due to some that person being the ancestor of his dad or something. @Scarcasm