• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

The FlamingPsycho virus strikes once more!

FlamingPsycho

Fully-Functioning Idiot
Greetings, everyone!

It appears that I have left my constraints of Instagram, Amino, Discord, and the RP Repository to show my face here as I hunt for new victims to storybuild with!

I am an experienced roleplayer who has been RPing since I was 11, and though I won't say my age...that's a very, very long time. I miss being 11...

Anyways. I'm a big fan of most anything, though you'd be hardpressed to get me into Slice o' Life or Romance, sorry.

I love anything having to do with asylums, prisons, and SUPER action heavy things, and am capable of playing way too many characters.

Uhhhhhhhhh, and what else is there to say?

I enjoy hiking, I suppose, and am an avid reader, writer, and artist. I own two lovely Shiba Inus and a tortie kitty with a bad attitude, plus a ridiculous amount of chickens, four of which just escaped, causing me to pause my writing of this to go catch them.

I'm ridiculously friendly as well, so feel free to message me to chat...or roleplay...or rant........just talk to me I'm socially deprived.

And that's about it!

HELLO SOLVITUR CHARTAR!

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*
If you need any help, let me or another staffer know. We're excited to have you here :D

I love you wide array of interests! So what is your favorite type of character to play and/or your favorite pairing?
Oh ALSO ONE MUST KNOW: Groups or 1x1? 😁

FYI, love the name and pfp~

SO when will we see you in chat or on our discord?👀

FlamingPsycho

Fully-Functioning Idiot
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*
If you need any help, let me or another staffer know. We're excited to have you here :D

I love your wide array of interests! So what is your favorite type of character to play and/or your favorite pairing?
Oh, ALSO ONE MUST KNOW: Groups or 1x1? 😁

FYI, love the name and pfp~

SO when will we see you in chat or on our discord?👀
Thank you for such a kind welcome! Your singing talents are amazing and widely appreciated. I love playing demon, supernatural-esque characters. Especially werewolves and hellhounds, they are, in my opinion, the most fun. And I totally prefer 1x1s because its easier to keep track of things, though I'm always up for a good group!

Thanks, the name has just kinda stuck through the years, though the image is an inside joke, whoops.

And I'll be showing up once I get myself more used to your forum set up, lol. Its very different from RPR, but I learn fast :)