• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

The eldritch horror emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
I am IAMUS, I am not myself, not me myself and I, but IAMUS. I enjoy post apocalyptic, dark fantasy, sci fi, and slowly torturing the souls of my enemies in eternal darkness.

hem.
sorry bout that.

Anyway, like I said, I like that type of stuff. And Riddim, Deathstep, Minatory, the screams of the fallen good stuff right? So YE. Feel free to ask me anything. or should I say, feel free to ask US anything.

Eldritch wraith man out.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Hmmm, do you have any possible plots?
I got this. It's not much but its something.

The year 5050, Doomsday.

For fifty years ahead of the Stellaris comet impact humanity had been building machines, each personalized to the planned user. These machines had the capacity to hold a human brain and support it, Twenty five years before the impact, humanity was building massive building known as bulwarks to hold the mechanical bodies, five years two super AI were developed to caretake the bulwarks until after initial impact. One known as EXODUS, and one known as TRANQUILITY.

JodoBird180

Protein Powder is Deliciousness
Oooh I like the initial idea of this! Question, if we where to RP this, would we RP before impact, or afterwords? And as whom?

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Oooh I like the initial idea of this! Question, if we where to RP this, would we RP before impact, or afterwords? And as whom?
Post impact, I do have a few characters if you would rather not create your own (for any reason apparent or not) I did a mite of digging and found something that could easily work as an opener of some type.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.

This is the thread. It's just a link because I'm still working out the code's for stuff.

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*
If you need any help, let me or another staffer know. We're excited to have you here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.