• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

PG-16 Siren's Song Karaoke Bar (OOC)

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
  • Geyo i noticed this nidty lil play can use some help. If you need more players, take the below into consideration.
    • If ooc already exists and you ran an Interest Check you can tag people who showed interest to make them aware you put up the OOC
    • Make sure the tag on an OOC is ACCEPTING, or the tag on a Group Request isn't CLOSED
    • You can also drop the message in our Group roleplay ads to get them promoted.
    • You can always check out other people's Search Threads or Introductions Threads and see who might be looking for what you're offering (but please don't drop it in every welcome message just cause you can. That would be spam)
    • You can message an administrator to feature your thread for one or two weeks. (For this, though, you'll need a banner that's 396 x 250 pixels or close).
    • You can message me (Robyn) personally if you'd like me to include your thread on our social media.
    • You can include the link in your signature.
    • Your post will be shared on our Social Media, in our chat and on Discord

VeryV

- Info -
Name: Aleri
Race: Elf
Appearance: Dark indigo hair, short and messy. Light brown skin with blue eyes. They wear a black button-up shirt with ripped jeans and dark blue boots.

Aleri sighed, wandering outside the bar. They looked inside. They hesitated, but walked inside anyway. Aleri grabbed some change from their pocket and sat down on the comfy furniture. They looked over at Var. They don't look 18.. whatever. I'm not even 18.

They pulled out their phone and started browsing the internet.

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
(moved the thread to the IC, feel free to keep using it as a combined thread as long a the GM is ok with that ^_^ Happy hunting)

Cotton Tail300

The Feathered One
In the center of the multiverse lies Siren's Song, karaoke bar where everybody who's anybody is welcome. Maybe you were out exploring and just happened to stumble upon this place, or perhaps it has somehow found you. Whatever the case, you are more than welcome!
Upon entering a set of automatic double doors, patrons are greeted by a huge open area filled with the finest furniture there is. At the front is a stage and karaoke machine that has just about every song you can find. To the right is a bar with some bar stools. If someone wants a drink, he/she can either speak or think, and it'll appear. The owner, a friendly blue-skinned alien in space, accepts payments via song, . A microphone will appear in your hand. It doesn't have to be a specific song. Just as long as he hears you singing, you're fine. Those who don't want to pay via song can still pay via cash or credit. The bar accepts all forms of currency.
This is a place for socialization, fun, and song. Here are the rules:
1. No violence of any kind or sexual interaction. Those who engage in such misconduct will be beamed out and back to wherever they were before coming.
2. No profanity, please.
3. Please provide a short bio of your character.
4. Have fun!
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance:
This is my first rp. Feel free to give me any constructive criticism you'd like.

Last edited:

Cotton Tail300

The Feathered One
Name: Alexander
Race: birdman
Personality: Alexander is a kind and outgoing soul, doing his best to help others and loves making friends. He is always there if someone needs a shoulder to cry on or a hug. However, he can be scatterbrained at times and gets upset easily, but rarely angry.
Appearance: He is six and a half feet tall, lanky, covered in soft, white feathers, minus his long, spindly legs, and has the head and legs of a bird, but the body and arms of a man. Positioned on his face, his large eyes are deep blue. He has a yellow, conical beak. His matching legs are covered in scaly skin, and his six toes are equipped with straight, razor-sharp talons.