• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Don't forget to join A Whole New Wold
    The world building event you determine how it will look

Random facts about you

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
We don't have one of these yet.
W E N E E D I T

Share some random facts about you. Share only what you want and feel comfortable, don't ask for personal information from other members. Don't pressure each other into posting or posting specific information and all that.
SCRP rules apply~

Happy hunting

Citrinity

Rent-a-Yenta
I sometimes have dreams of random, very specific, very realistic situations that I never think could happen... and then they happen, down to the details of the faces of the people I dreamed about. I'm not sure what sort of Pygmalion effect silliness has been going on, nor do I have executive control over it, but recently this quirk has predicted things like moves and the identities of neighbours, and also the face and some habits of the person I'm seeing.

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
I doubt anybody cares but here goes
If my hair could take it and I could do it with my job, I would get a rainbow dye in my hair

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
I mean even if it were a wish, it would still be a fact because the wish would be a fact 😂😂

But no, this is a fact.
otherwise I'd say "I wish my hair could take this" :p

solimir

𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑'𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞
I can feel when people I'm close to are upset, and somehow I even know who it is. It's really weird, I dunno how I do it >.>