V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
Respondingng today, sorry, shit went down and I haven't had any time to do anything really. I'll get one up today and make it worth the wait

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
So how is everyone? Been a crazy year so far and honestly can’t believe we’re only half way through. It’s honestly felt like a year already 😣. So does anyone have any funny stories to share? Perhaps some good news? Just want to keep you guys interested to see if you’re all game to still continue 😋

I’m definitely up for continuing the rp! I recently got a few new plants, and I’ve been trying to teach myself how to play the ukulele? I’ve also been working on some art recently!! I’d be happy to share if you guys are interested?

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Oh wow, that sounds like fun. Hope you’ll keep yourself entertained with the plants and instrument! Feel free if you want to :)

I haven’t heard from V2 in a while so hopefully they’ll get back soon. From what I know Flores is still interested. I might just have to stall till V2 gets back for when Arthur goes into the cave.

Gotcha, lol. That sounds like a good plan! And here’s some of my art, there’s some older stuff and one of my newest pieces..
34F98C44-3A33-455A-A083-E68FF7C5EE87.jpeg
^that was drawn back in tenth grade with a black pen and a grey marker (And yes, it is a velociraptor)

998EC68C-A529-43BA-AECB-2243153E7044.jpeg
^that is another dinosaur sketch, it’s meant too look like it’s an egg that’s hatching.. I made that with colored pencils and a white paint marker

3F5A9DCD-0AE9-489B-9772-2489FACB4DC9.jpeg

^i sketched that back in ninth grade with a regular pencil

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Ok so we’re either waiting for Fatale or V2 to post in order to progress through the story. I’m going to make a post either today or tomorrow in order give the two some time.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Well I’m open to Kolette doing anything but going into the cave. V2 and I already discussed what would happen when Arthur entered.

On a side note, is everyone’s notifications working? I’m not getting them for Solviturcharta for some reason 🤔

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
I’ll ask Robyn about it. I never get emails now ever since I tinkered with my settings in order to receive them.

Also, awesome sauce :)

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Alright I’m going to be real here. I’m thinking about either pausing the roleplay or ending it off completely. I really like this plot and I like the characters but I’m just not feeling the same energy that I had from when I started this. It’s also prevelant that pretty much all of us are on every few days.

As of now it is on pause or hiatus but I will inform everyone on this thread if it is canceled.

Thank you for your patience and time though. I genuinely enjoy this roleplay :)