V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
If you want to focus on Kolette for a bit, I don't mind waiting to see if Flores will be back, I've got a couple RPs going, so I don't mind it if you wanted to stick with Femme

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
I’ll go with Azazel then.

*Edit* I was thinking as to why he would come back but why would you fight someone again that just proved they could beat you?

Last edited:

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
So excited when all four members officially meet each other. It might be a rocky start but I love the diverse cast. I sure do hope more join and I will remind everyone about posting rule when all four of us are participating.

Stay tuned guys ^-^

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Next post we have Lilith and Arthur finally meeting Colette! Yay!!!!! Hopefully shortly after the Wendigo!

I want to make it known now that since we're just about to reach three characters interacting a new rule will be set in place. You can post after two posts from other users in the rp. That way it can give people time to react and we won't have to wait on one person when following a chain order. My only concern is if one user hasn't posted in a while they'll get confused because of the need to catch up so I'll ask for the posts to slow down if that happens. No one gets left behind and I want everyone to participate along with having fun.

Happy writing my fellow users :)

*edit* Also is anyone else's notifications acting up? I'm not receiving them and when I do they're later by a few hours or just don't pop up.

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Also I CANNOT wait to have Arthur finally realize that she isn't the Wendigo "Wings...halo...small...ok I'm going to be real with everyone. I've never seen a Wendigo before but I'm sure she's not one,"

Lol now Kolette thinks Lilith and Arthur are humans. 😂 It reminds me of that scene from Infinity War when the avengers meet the guardians of the galaxy and iron man + spiderman figure out peter quill is from earth..

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
I like that Arthur was like Quill holding his weapons ready to fight Kolette if it came to it, while Lilith defuses the situation like Tony.