• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Intermediate RAGNAROK

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Staff member
8803A470-142C-490A-B1F7-52FBC034C313.jpeg
Name:
Orientation:
Family/Friends/Pets:
Powers/Special Skills:
Skills: (Good thief? How about great fighter?)
Personality:
History:
Physical Description:
Role: (E.X. Master Tactician, Genius, Warrior(Duel of Tank & Brute) Sharp Shooter, etc) *Reminder* You can choose to be a duel character and have two roles but you'll be half as effective as a character who's sole role is that.

So remember that you can choose any god, demigod, or monster from any religion and mythology so feel free to choose. I will accept OC's so don't be afraid to throw something at me that isn't from real life lore.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Reytian: Leader/Warrior
Name: Arthur Morgan Drago-Finnick
Species: Demi-God/Dragon
Orientation: Heterosexual
Family/Friends/Pets:
Logan Drago (Father), Sophia Finnick (Mother)
Powers:
God/Dragon Powers
Dragon-Phoenix form: Arthur is able to transform into a Dragon-Phoenix hybrid
Flight
Shoot fire/lighting
Supernatural Strength
Supernatural Speed
Supernatural Durability
Supernatural Agility
Supernatural Stamina
Lighting and Fire manipulation
*Can only be in this form for 1 minute before needing to power down. Needs to sleep and be fed electricity or in a warm environment for 24 hours*

Human Form: Can use a small amount of power from Dragon-Phoenix form instead
Strong
Fast
Lighting and Fire manipulation
Agile
Flight
Longevity (Ages extremely slowly after 25)

Inferno: Sword that can ignite on fire

Thundercracker: Hammer/Axe that can summon/use lightning

Skills: Good leader, Fantastic Fighter, Knowledgeable of many kingdoms, Speaks multiple languages
Personality:
Arthur has always been a noble and stoic hero standing for what's right and slaying any evil doers he comes across whether it be monster or man. But he's always been lighthearted and a child at heart often times being overly positive but when in combat turns into a focused and battle hardened hero.
Stories, Adventuring, Weapons, A smile on someone's face
Dislikes:
Water (Weakness because of fire and lightning), Alcohol, Evil doers, Laziness, Cold
History:
Arthur's parents met when they were locked in combat, his mother, the Phoenix Goddess, and his father, the Dragon of the Storm, were locked in eternal combat for over a millennia until they were banished into another realm full of monsters because of their destructive fighting. After a few centuries the two decided to work together in order to escape back to Earth and it wasn't long until romance fell upon the two. Arthur's mother was pregnant by the time the two escaped.
Arthur grew up in his mother's palace in his young years teaching him the ways of how to be a strong and effective demigod but as a teen he went down to Earth to see his father more and was geared with the armor and weapons necessary to be a hero. Arthur has since then become a hero and wanders the Earth hoping to make a name from himself to step outside of his parent's shadows hence why no one knows of his background very well.
Physical Description:
Human

Arthur stands at 6'3" with a mesomorph body type training his whole life as a warrior keeping himself in lean to semi-fit state. He has a dark brown with a tint of red hair color. His fascial hair that's in ducktail fashion with his hair pointing out like a brohawk. The rest of his body is adorned in comfortable silk clothing from the gods while his gold plated armor covers only his chest, shoulders, knees and shins. His weapons of choice are a sword with a red hue emanating from it called Inferno and a war hammer/axe with an axe head and hammer head on each side to make it a double weapon that's stainless dragon steel forever shiny called Thundercracker.
Dragon-Phoenix
Arthur grows to a massive 36ft tall and 58ft long beast that has black scales with red fire feather sprinkled throughout the body. Arthur has a long neck, overall body, arms and tail of a dragon. He's slightly on fire in regions where his feathers aren't and he has a slight beak on the tips of his dragon jaws. With six appendages 4/6 of them are Phoenix claws for his feet and wings which are on the top of his back. Last but not least he has tail feathers like a bird at the tip of his dragon tail.

Role: Leader
@V2r2: Brute
Name: Wendigo
Orientation: Unknown
Family/Friends/Pets: None
Powers/Special Skills: None
Skills:
He's quick when it comes is dispatching a corpse in his way, causing his victim a gory death. He's also incredibly good at sneaking around despite his larger size. Because he is larger, he's able to pick up a normal size human male with ease. Because of his animalistic traits, he's able to see in the dark and has a heightened sense of smell and hearing.
Personality: Quiet, though he can be blunt when he's talking. Absent-minded most of the time, and hardheaded, meaning once he sets his mind to it, it's hard to convince him of anything else otherwise.
Likes: Feasting on the meat of his recent human prey. The quiet. Darkness.
Dislikes: Bright lights, loud noises, too many people. People.
History: Wendigo was once a normal man who grew up in a secluded village. One terrible winter, his people were on the brink of starvation. So he set out to find the devil himself and strike up a deal to save his people. Once he found Lucifer himself, he practically pleaded for food and shelter for the village. Lucifer accepted, but in turn, the man would lend himself to the workings of Lucifer, and the man agreed. Upon shaking his hand, the man changed and became a horrible beast. He forever roamed the forest around the village, devouring anyone that dared leave their home. Forever hungry, his hunger for human flesh never satisfied.
Physical Description: Four elongated limbs, fingers at the end of his arms are long and clawed. A deers skill for a face, though long serrated teeth that jut out of his mouth. Black, soulless eyes, two large antlers as well. His hair turned to long, shaggy fur that covered everything but his arms and legs. He also looks heavily malnourished despite eating the flesh and souls of humans multiple times a day.
Role: The brute of the group. Single-minded and intensely tunnel-visioned, he fights dirty but gets the job done.
@Cahira Flores: Mage/Healer
Name: Lilith Nightshade
Age: 21 (10 human years is one for her, so she is technically 210 years old)
Family/Friends/Pets: Father-deceased. Mother-deceased. Sister-unknown location. No friends or pets.
Powers/Special Skills: Shadow magic (can also heal with her shadows), levitation.
Skills: Good at combat up close and from a distance
Personality: She is Honest (sometimes she is brutally honest) and Loyal (to those she deems worthy of her loyalty), but can also be very Sarcastic and stubborn. She also speaks her mind. She never holds back what she is thinking.
Likes: Messing with people, flirting, chocolate, and lounging around.
Dislikes: Noisy environments or talkative people, large crowds, vegetables, her father, and whiners.
History: She used to be a normal human in an abusive home as a child. She normally got locked in dark rooms when she was being “naughty” and was terrified when put into the room. She always saw “creatures” in the dark. She would cry and bang on the door to be let out. Slowly her hatred took a hold of her and the “creatures” infused with her. Give her the ability to control and manipulate the shadows at her will.
Physical Description: Physically, Lilith is in good shape. She has a slim body and she is a little over average-height at 5ft. 7in. with pale skin, brown almost black hair and fire ember colored eyes. She wears a black dress that goes 3 inches above her knees and has one strap on the left shoulder. She has bow-shaped lips and she wears black lipstick. Almond shaped eyes with double flick styled eyeliner.
(if you don’t know what bow shaped lips or double flick styled eyeliner looks like you can look em up or something)
@FemmeFatale: Healer/Tank
Name: Kolette
Nickname: Kay
Alias: Kalypso
Orientation: Demi-Heterosexual

Family/Friends/Pets:

mother: Terisa (angel) Father: Nave (incubus) Sister: Niza Zoella (angel/succubus hybrid)

Angel Lineage: Granddaughter of the angel Balthazar.

Powers:

Healing: Kolette is able to accelerate healing rates by using large quantities of light energy.

Light shield: condensed light creates a shield or force field of sorts.

Shape-shifting: Kolette is able to alter light waves to create false images and change the appearance of objects and briefly turn them invisible.

Flight: energy from condensed light can be used to fly or provide lift off the ground. A pair of wings will also appear.

Anti-Aging: because of her lineage of angels and immortal beings, she does not age once she has reached the age of twenty five and her brain has stopped developing.

(All of these abilities require an extreme amount of energy and can be used for a brief amount of time. Flight and Healing use the most energy, with Shielding using a moderate amount of energy and shape shifting is dependent on the situation at hand. Long naps and larger amounts of food are needed to sustain these powers.)

Special Skills:

Able to learn languages extremely fast, knowledgeable on the understanding of biology and living things. Great at comforting others and acting as a peacekeeper. Very charismatic.

Personality: She’s very caring and sweet. You can’t be sad around this girl, she simply won’t allow it. If you’re having a bad day she’s always there to help you look on the brighter side of things.

Dislikes:

Anyone who exhibits abusive behavior, injustice in general, loud noises, black coffee, needles, deep water, any sort of drugs, aphrodisiacs, alcohol, etc.

Likes: rainy days and watching thunderstorms, campfires, plants in general; especially flowers, critters of any sort, any sort of affection like platonic hand holding or comforting hugs, cute mugs, tea, coffee, singing, drawing/making art, taking care of others.

History:

Kolette’s mother and father had started out as friends before becoming enemies later on in life. Her sister retained more demonic features and Kolette proved to be more of a stereotypical angel. She spends most of her time taking care of small critters and plants, living a peaceful life (for the most part). By night she acts as a vigilante, watching over the land around her home.

Physical Description: she’s on the shorter side, standing at 5’4” with a curvier build and a fair amount of muscle. She has lavender eyes and very fair skin that always has a slight blush to it. She has thick and slightly wavy dark brown hair that fails to her waist when it’s not done up in a braid crown or other various braids.

Role: Healer & Tank

IC: https://solviturchartar.com/threads/ragnarok.2684/

Last edited:

V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
Still thinking Wendigo, looking at the CS I'm gonna have to fill in some blanks then XD

V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
Name: Wendigo
Family/Friends/Pets: None
Powers/Special Skills: None
Skills:
He's quick when it comes is dispatching a corpse in his way, causing his victim a gory death. He's also incredibly good at sneaking around despite his larger size. Because he is larger, he's able to pick up a normal size human male with ease. Because of his animalistic traits, he's able to see in the dark and has a heightened sense of smell and hearing.
Personality: Quiet, though he can be blunt when he's talking. Absent-minded most of the time, and hardheaded, meaning once he sets his mind to it, it's hard to convince him of anything else otherwise.
Likes: Feasting on the meat of his recent human prey. The quiet. Darkness.
Dislikes: Bright lights, loud noises, too many people. People.
History: Wendigo was once a normal man who grew up in a secluded village. One terrible winter, his people were on the brink of starvation. So he set out to find the devil himself and strike up a deal to save his people. Once he found Lucifer himself, he practically pleaded for food and shelter for the village. Lucifer accepted, but in turn, the man would lend himself to the workings of Lucifer, and the man agreed. Upon shaking his hand, the man changed and became a horrible beast. He forever roamed the forest around the village, devouring anyone that dared leave their home. Forever hungry, his hunger for human flesh never satisfied.
Physical Description: Four elongated limbs, fingers at the end of his arms are long and clawed. A deers skill for a face, though long serrated teeth that jut out of his mouth. Black, soulless eyes, two large antlers as well. His hair turned to long, shaggy fur that covered everything but his arms and legs. He also looks heavily malnourished despite eating the flesh and souls of humans multiple times a day.
Role: The brute of the group. Single-minded and intensely tunnel-visioned, he fights dirty but gets the job done.

Last edited:

FeelsWeebMan

Yare Yare Daze
Asura from Asura's Wrath

FeelsWeebMan

Yare Yare Daze
My apologies, I changed the settings, you should be able to see it now

Also, the post is way too big for this website

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Staff member
Ok so first things first,

1. Those are a lot of abilities like....a lot a lot. I'm going to have to ask you to choose the very basic ones that character's arsenal has and keep about 5 of them out of the 20 that are there. If you want more than five please feel free to discuss and please don't try and blend more than one together to get more than 5.

2. Some of the CS is not filled out in you doc such as "Likes" or "Dislikes" although I do see some of those qualities in the personality section so just slide those on over. Also "Role" is empty but I can only assume he'll play as the incredible Hulk of the team to just let loose and have a sexy slavic Russian spy calm him down once the mission is over.

But V2R2 already claimed the role "Brute" and you can't have two brutes in a three man group because than it gets lopsided.
So I'm going to have to ask you to choose another role other than destroyer or brute because V2R2 already claimed that. Although your character does seem like they'll do a better job than a Wendigo, I can't be unfair and have to leave it to first come first served.

So @FeelsWeebMan please make some changes to your character as I am waiting to see what slot you two will fill in the team so then I can round out the team to be well balanced. Originally I wanted to play a brute fighter but I see I'm going to have to play something else which is fine but now I'm eager to see what you will come up with for me to be the last piece in this puzzle.

V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
Heya Rey, I can always choose a different role for Wendigo if you want the brute role, I don't mind doing that for ya

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Staff member
No no you keep it. I host this RP so I'll let people choose who they want. I was actually getting excited because by the looks of it I get to use one of my OC's instead. Maybe some tweaks and changes then he'll be good to go

V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
Okay, just figured I put that out there, I didn't want you to feel like you couldn't have to role you wanted

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Staff member
I'm happy with any role I can get. Thank you for letting me know V2, very kind of you but you're character will be the one we send in to destroy whatever needs to be torn in half :)

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Staff member
Ok so I'm torn between playing my OC or King Thor because the OC is heavily inspired by Thor, Zeus, and a few other gods but is 95% based on King Thor. Should I just go with them instead?

V2r2

Your Self Doubt Lingers
I guess it depends strongly on the role you're going for, but it would be cool to see King Thor in battle

Reytian

It’s Adventure Time
Staff member
I"m going with King Thor

I might also just start it off with our characters finding others while on our journey. Give me till after Tuesday because that's when I finally finish all of my schoolwork

Cahira Flores

I'm allergic to idiots.
So, if I am to do this. Do I just put my character sheet in a simply text form or do I do it like V2 and put it in a spoiler??