• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Question Time

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
@Rose Thorne
If you still have the issue, go to your preferencs and see if the following option is enabled
Alerts pop-up skips mark read
I'm ginna guess it is.
Uncheck it and it should solve the issue. If already unchecked let me know

ArtyMyella

I got a question I want to know the answer too before doing my 1st roleplay. I really tried to find the answer to it on the guidelines but couldn't.
Can I make a list of pre-determined characters that the interested ones can choose to roleplay with or every new person has to write a new character for the RP?

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
I got a question I want to know the answer too before doing my 1st roleplay. I really tried to find the answer to it on the guidelines but couldn't.
Can I make a list of pre-determined characters that the interested ones can choose to roleplay with or every new person has to write a new character for the RP?
Awesome questions. It's indeed not very clearly stated. I guess we figured it went without say :p

You can most definitely create a list of people to choose from rather than create an OC for every RP

Jester

Can we pretend airplanes are shooting stars?
Community Volunteer
I have an rp marked as PG-18. I understand I am prohibited from posting nsfw, however, I would like to know how far I'm allowed to get before I have to fade to black. There will be no use of erotic language or overly descriptive scenes.
I'm sorry, I've never gotten this far along on this website, and I don't want to break any rules.

Izack

The Forever Tired Void
Staff member
Hi @YAboi222,

Only admins can delete posts and comments. If you no longer wish for a post to be seen, or a comment to be removed, message staff and we can remove the post/comment for you.

Hope this answers your question,
Izack

Izack

The Forever Tired Void
Staff member
Yes. The GM of the Walk-in can make whatever rules they want for it (as long as they don't conflict with site rules). If the GM is ok with Fandom and Non-fandom characters being in their walk-in, then it's fine.