• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

PG-18 Pushover

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Dan sat on the ledge infront of the school, smoking a joint. Why? Because why the hell not? Life was easy for him, and he figured he was 'spruce it up a little' with a hobby. If you could call it a hobby that is. As he sat, he watched all the good-natured kids walk into the school, books in hand and backpacks on their backs. Puney little kids. All of them where shorter than he was, dumber, and slower. Don't mess with the kid who plays football and boxes in his spare time unless your literally asking for a beating. He took a puff of his joint and smiled when a small, black haired kid walked to close to his ledge. He tripped he kid, and chuckled when he fell over, scratching his rosey glasses on the ground. "Watch where your going kid, you could get real hurt walkin' to close to me." He got up from his ledge and walked away, finishing off his joint and throwing it into the bushing. Boy, today was going to be a good day.

he blushes looking up at the guy. ''I am so sorry I didn't mean to walk into you I promise I didn't.'', this kid seemed more nervous than most of the others. he gets back up picking up his glasses. as he gets up there are bandages and bandaids on his legs and arms. he looks really nervous his face red and his eyes batting. he was really different from all the others. this kid was usually bullied by others because of how he was.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He walked into class and smiled when he found his friend group. "Yo, Dan, I heard you picked on the new kid," His friend Zeke smirked, "Dude, if you did, your breakin' in the kid real nicley," Sean chipped in, Dan nodded, "The blackhaired one right? Yeah, the kid looked like he was going to shit himself." They all laughed and he sat at his desk, feet up ontop of the desk instead of underneath, reclining defiantly. Then, he saw the poor kid from earlier walk in, and much to his displeasure sit right next to him. RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.

Who the hell did this kid think he was? Obviously the kind of desks, and he wasn't about to let that happen. Zeke always sat to his left, and Sean to his right, and this kid took Sean's seat. He was about to say something when Sean put a hand of his shoulder, and looked at the kid sitting next to him, "Hey, stupid." He barked, "Yeah you, go sit somewhere else, that's my desk."

he walks into the classroom and takes a seat by the window and stares out of it. he looks like he is high most of the time and is usually out of it. he finally breaks his gaze with the window and goes through his backpack and brings out a notebook and a pencil case, he unzips the case and takes out a bottle and a pencil. he starts sketching out something.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He sat in class, feet up, relaxing as the teacher have her usual speech about William Shakes-beer, Roomeo and Snoodiet. He knew their real names but was child enough to make up names for them because, why not? He closed his eyes and was about to doze off when Sean started twitching. "Dude calm down." He whispered to his friend, "I can't I-I need a fix man." Crap. That's just what he needed. Dan himself only had two joints left, and both where going to be gone by practice. "Five more minutes, before we're out of this hell hole." "This class." Zeke implied. "Yeah, the class. Whatever. Don't back talk me." Zeke nodded and looked at Sean who was getting twitchy as fuck.

Once the bell rang, Sean was out of the classroom like lighting, straight to the bathroom. Yeah, this is what they all stooped to, but who was gonna blame them? The shit they all go through, no one has a right to judge them. He walked out with his bag on his shoulder and found the kid from earlier sitting by the window drawing. "Aww, how cute, Zeke, you make sure Sean makes it to class okay, I'm gonna have a little fun." Zeke nodded and walked off, as Dan walked up to the scrawny kid in the corner.

"Heya there twink. What you doin'?" He stole his pencil and looked at it. Then looked at the sketchbook.

He was drawing nude guys in his sketchbook. He looks up at Dan and blushed trying to cover his sketchbook the best he can. "D-don't look please!" His face was fully red. He didn't seem to really care about the pencil that much. He quickly shuts the book and put it in his backpack and gets up,"Y-you can keep the pencil."

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
His face went completely pale and he looked at kid sitting infront of him. "That's disgusting you pervert." He glared at him when he put it into his backpack, and when he looked back up at him he slapped him. "I don't want you're damn pencil. Understand me? Take that shit home and keep it there." He shoved him back into the seat and walked away, heading twoard his next class.

he sighs to himself and walks off to his next class thinking to himself,'' why do people hate me... it never gets better does it.'' he giggles to himself and looks at the door of his next class,'' maybe one day it will...'' being a little too hopeful about situation he was in.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He sat in class between his friends and noticed how chill Sean seemed now, "You good?" Sean nodded quietly. Instead of sitting in his chair he sat on his desk, legs crossed and huffed. Honestly, he was sick of being. Living was enough for him, but actually existing was too much. He didn't get why he put himself in the situation he did, but how he has an ego, the highest rank in school, and he's generally important. If there was anything that he, Zeke, and Sean had in common was that they hated their situation, and want nothing than to jump off the top of the school to get away from it all. They had all had it, but they couldn't just dissapear into oblivion. That was the damned truth of their lives.

"Guys, I've got T," he said after a moment as they waited for their teacher to begin class, "No shit really?" Dan nodded and hushed them when class started.

"Okay class, we will begin this class on Mieosis." Said the petit young teacher said as she stood infront of the class. Everyone in the class -not just them- groaned. Bio was literally THE WORST class to take. "Mr. Owen, please sit down in your chair." Dan shook his head, "No thanks, I'm good up here, thanks for offering though." Zeke and Sean both snickered at his statment, and Dan smirked, "No, Dan, you are to sit in your seat. Now." Agian, he shook his head, "No thats really ok-" "Daniel Owens sit in your seat now, or you'll have after-school denetion." Everyone in class froze, and after a moment, nearly everyone laughed. Zeke's face lost color and he Sean twitched nerviously. No one used his full name in school. His name was DAN. No one ever used his name. Who did this bitch think she was to embarrass him like that?

"Now I won't sit anywhere bitch," he barked and walked out of class in a hate-filled furry. Sure yeah, his parents named him a girls name, and it shouldn't bother him all that much, but who the hell did she think she is to use it to gain leverage from him? He was done. That was it.

he walked out of his classroom before the beginning of class and went to the bathroom. there was no one in there which was perfect for him. he went over to one of the sinks and looked in the mirror. tears fell down his cheeks they felt hot and wet. he wouldn't stop he wasn't sure why he was crying and not sure why he felt the way he did.

he goes over to one of the stalls and walks into one locking the door behind him and he sits on the floor of the bathroom and starts to cry like waterfalls out of his eyes. he didn't really care who entered and heard him crying his brains out. many people have come and gone from that bathroom and no one has said anything about his crying. when he finally stopped crying he went from the stall and splashed some water in his face.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He walked into the bathroom and glared at his reflection. By now he assumed everyone was in class, completeply devoid of the kid in the stall crying behind him. He was submerged his hate and pain and hurt and he couldn't hear or feel anything. His body twitched in anger, his breathing shaky and restricted as he tried to calm himself down. He was pissed, and he felt like- oh who cared? He turned around and punched the wall full-force, popping his knuckle and instatly bruising them. "FUCK" he grabbed his hand and glared at the wall. It stood unscathed, his hand starting to throb and pain coarsed this his knuckles and fingers. He couldn't help himself as tears weld in his eyes. He was done with it all. Why couldn't he just go already? Something claim his life and take it out of this world? He couldn't end his life himself, he made a damn near impossible promise.

He grabbed a paper towel and wrapped it around his knuckles as they split and began to bleed. He punched that wall as hard as he could, and now he was suffering the consiquenses. As he wrapped his hand his tears sped up despite trying to stop. He couldn't help himself. It was too much for him. He just wanted to die. Then, someone came out of the stall. He looked like he'd been crying too, but Dan hadn't stopped. He didn't care anymore. He just didn't.

Last edited:
he wipes his face with a paper towel and looks at dan,''a-are you ok....'' still in this time of need he was able to put others before himself and act as if he was fine. he put his hands together hoping he doesn't get another beating like the ones he used to get. he was shakey and visibly scared beyond all belief he looked scared shitless. he was trying his best to comfort the person in need while trying not to get beat up.

''I am sorry if you don't want me here I will just go...'' he sighs and starts to head out thinking he knew the person too well at this point and thought there was no point in helping someone that he thought so clearly didn't need it more than he did till seeing this.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
After a moment, he heard him talk and shook his head. "No. I'm fine. There's a difference idiot," agian, he broke down into a mess and leaned agianst the wall for support. He became someone he doesn't recognise and he doesn't undertsand why he did in the first place. He could tell this kid was scared to shit when he was around, he hated to look on his face. He couldn't help it but know that he became someone who people fear, hate, envy, whatever. He hated it, he just wanted to go and live a normal life, but he never got that, even as a kid.

"No, it's fine you don't have to go. I'm not going to hurt you." He crossed his arms, hiding his cracked and broken knuckles, "What's your problem?" Why did he care what ailed this kid? He wasn't sure, but he might aswell ask. He obviously needed someone to talk to, and he would offer that, even if it was different and new to him. It was definitley more than he had right now.

''I thought you would want me gone... I don't know what my problem is, to be honest, I have felt this way most of my life not understanding what this feeling even is.'' he places his hands over his heart and closes his eyes for a few minutes trying to think,'' but you can always come to me if you need anyone to talk to.'' he realizes that he was talking to the person that just was being so mean to him as if he were his best friend. he didn't understand why he was feeling what he was feeling or why he was doing what he was doing, but he was doing this.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
"It's called depression dipshit, and you don't always need a reason to feel it. Let alone know what it means. Its just there for the ride of your shity life, and theres nothing you can do about it." He watched his little overexaggerated act, and watched as he put his hands over his heart, rolling his eyes. "Save the theatrics for the acting class. No one needs to watch your little pitty party." He scoffed and agian, rolled his eyes, "I'm not weak like you." He stood up from leaning on the wall and walked twoard him, glaring at him as they stood face to face "You will tell no one I was in here. If you do, your a dead man understand me."

he was getting tired of this guy real fast and real fast indeed,'' hmmm well imma go now.'' he wasn't really in the mood right now to be dealing with this sorta shit and dealing with others, he forgot why he was even helping out and he just walked out right then and there. walking out of there kind of lifted something off his shoulders he wasn't sure why he felt better than he did before but he just did. heading back to class not looking as scared he looked pissed more than anything.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
After a few hours of boring and depressing school, they where released for the day, the last bell ringing, letting out all the students in school. "Hey, what happened before third? Why where you late?" Zeke asked sympathetically as they walked out of the school, being give a wide path to walk through as people avoided all of them. "Picking on a kid in the bathroom," he reasponded absently. Sean stayed quiet, but studied Dan's face. He wasn't okay, and he was pretty sure he wasn't just in the bathroom picking on someone, but he wasn't about to say something. Dan took in a deep breath as they reached the front of the school and walked outside. Thank God for making an outside of that hell-hole.

"I-I'll meet you guys at practice, you go ahead," Dan said quietly. Zeke and Sean looked at eachother nerviously, and before Zeke could say something, Sean shook his head and pulled him to the football field. Once they where out of site, he walked back into the school and found a ladder tall enough for him to reach the roof. He grabbed it and pulled it outside where no one could see him. He quickly climbed up it, and stood on the roof, the wind picking up slightly, blowing his hair out of his eyes. He was done, and he wasn't going to let a stupid promise keep him from jumping. He walked over to the edge and looked down, taking in a deepbreath.

he was out for the day not wanting to go home just yet. so he wandered around the school and he walked up to the roof, he still looked pissed. he walked over to the railing and looked down himself then he made contact with dan,'' guess who the weak man is now...'' he looks back at groud,'' those who are truly weak decide to end it all.'' itś like he could read right through him like some sorta book and he understood his true intentions for being up here.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He was about to walk off the edge when Atticus interrupted him. He was startled and nearly fell off. He couldn't believe what he just heard, "Weak," he barked, glaring at him. He couldn't believe this kid just called him weak. "It's not a weakness. I just could give a shit anymore." He turned toward Atticus. "What are you doing up here twink?" He stepped away from the edge, arms crossed, his knuckles had bled through the paper towels so he wrapped them in a bandage, but it was starting to bleed through just over each knuckle.

he looks at him not scared anymore not caring he seen behind him and he is not scared anymore but hated the fact that he called him a twink. ''I didn't want to go home just yet so that is why I came up here.'' he smiles at him looking him in the eyes. It should have confused someone why he wasn't scared anymore. he seemed fearless at that moment willing to take anything he threw his way.