• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Pet Pics

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
So a lot of us have furry, scaly, slippery, spikey.... Ok the list is too long. NON-HUMAN FRIENDS
MUST COLLECT IMAGES

Share here your friends that can't speak our language, but tell us so much with their own.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
My newest memeber of the fam, Finn a nine week old Razorback PitBull and Blue Fawn PitBull.

1578593173075.png

My newer fishy names Ombrea, he's an age that no one knows, but he's a Kingtail/fin Beta. (It's a blurry picture because he wont STAY STILL EEEE)
1578593629150.png
1578593699763.png

My oldest dog, he's seven years a Rednose PitBull and some kind of Terrier, named Rollo.
1578593816160.png

BitOfFun

This is Norah. She's cute and she knows it. Her hobbies are failing to find treats, hunting charger cables, refusing to play with any toy I get her to distract her from said cables, and literally pouting if I don't let her on my lap for any reason. She's about 7 years old and I adopted her a year and a half ago. She has almost no teeth, but doesn't mean she can't be vicious to cables when she wants to be. Also, I suspct she has very little sense of smell.

Norah3.jpgNorah2.jpgNorah1.jpg