• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Don't forget to join A Whole New Wold
    The world building event you determine how it will look

Intermediate PG-18 Not Accepting (OOC)True Love's Kiss

Miro-chan

The Affectionette, Yet Stubborn One.
Added the rp thread link underneath the 2 kings on the first post! Gonna work on Rune's response and sorry the intro is kinda crappy. :")

Bellus

So I totally read Harley's lines and imagined Todd Haberkorn saying them.
Now that I think about, I can totally see it, too. I’m getting Hitachiin twins vibes from him just a little bit

Since everyone’s posted, I want to bring up how posting is going to go? Would a posting order be better since we kind of fell into that mold?

Hey, guys! I hope you all are doing well! I just wanted to tell you all that I may not be responding to the rp until either Friday or Monday. I'm juggling a lot right now, so I hope you all can understand :)

Miro-chan

The Affectionette, Yet Stubborn One.
Hey, guys! I hope you all are doing well! I just wanted to tell you all that I may not be responding to the rp until either Friday or Monday. I'm juggling a lot right now, so I hope you all can understand :)
Heyo! That is completely fine. Take as much time as you need.

My apologies for being gone for so long, everyone. Had some serious stress and really bad EDS flare ups that took over for few days. :")

Once my phone is up to at least 20 or 30 percent, I'll get back online ans work on the fathers' responses. Again, my deepest apologies for making all of you wait.