• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Never Have I Ever - Character Edition

NaeTheNerd

Teller of Stories, Singer of Songs.
Well again lol. Melissa has kidnapped many people, and it isn't usually planned ahead enough to be the wrong or right person

Never have I ever done illicit drugs

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Nope, though I am planning that in the near future.

Never have I ever killed a monster that was said to be impossibly hard, and it ended up being as easy as a flick of a finger

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Is this IRL or in character? XD, alright IRL yes, not no.

Never have I ever ate so much food you soon passed out into a "food coma"

NaeTheNerd

Teller of Stories, Singer of Songs.
Eh I never roleplayed it but I'm 100% sure certain characters have. Nico cuz he loves his food, geo cuz his nonna cooks the best food. Vanni cuz geo (his dad) cooks the best food (learned from nonna ♡). I can just see vanni with his sister or geo as a kid just eating so much at a Christmas dinner or just on a night that their favourite meal was cooked. Lol I regularly talk(?) To my characters in my head and geo is pissed that I told you about his soft side.

Never have I ever started off hating someone but then grew to love them.

Jester

Can we pretend airplanes are shooting stars?
It was going to happen, but then my partner dropped off the face of the earth.

Never have I ever tripped at the worst possible moment.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Yeppers, Balem has a way with tripping over things either as the right time or the wrong time.

Never have I ever kisses a frog hoping the story would be true

Jester

Hahaha, nope XD

Never have I ever woken up with a pounding headache and a hickey, next to someone who was incredibly handsome, and incredibly inhuman,

Jester

Oh god that's horrifying. Nope, thank f***

Never have I ever made jokes about my best friend's bf

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Uhhhh wellllll, not in a RP since none of my characters have done it. Buuuut- I've made fun of Jordan's BF alooooooot sooo-

Never have I ever turned to punch a wall behind you, only to find that there was a poor unsuscpeting fool in the way of your punch.