• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Don't forget to join A Whole New Wold
    The world building event you determine how it will look

Accepting My hero academia revised (lilian)(OOC)

this is still Lilian, just a new account so bare with me. New rp site for mha so give me your character description. Anyone is welcome!
I also have some revisions to my characters quirk so...

Name: Lillian Aizawa
Quirk: The ability to look at someone and take their quirk. She can use it any time she wants! The way to return the quirk is by skin contact.
Appearance: Her hair is black at the roots and ombre's to burgundy at the tips; her left eye is covered by a burn like todoroki's . Her eyes are Grey(left) and baby blue; she is really freckly. Lilian's skin is very pale.

Relationship status: Single(being shipped with todoroki though)

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
I noticed your RP can use some love, here are a few tips to get members
  • If the OOC already exists and you ran an Interest Check you can tag people who showed interest to make them aware you put up the OOC
  • Make sure the tag on an OOC is ACCEPTING, or the tag on a Group Request isn't CLOSED
  • You can also drop the message in our Group roleplay ads to get them promoted.
  • You can always check out other people's Search Threads or Introductions Threads and see who might be looking for what you're offering (but please don't drop it in every welcome message just cause you can. That would be spam)
  • You can include the link in your signature.
  • Your post will be shared in our chat and on our Discord
  • You can message an administrator to feature your thread for one or two weeks on our front page. (For this, though, you'll need a banner that's 396 x 250 pixels or close).
  • You can message Robyn the Fantastic Phoenix to toss your thread on our social media~