• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Intense Drama Romance MonsterHearts: All's Fair in Love and Fairfield

Hello there,

While I am new to this site, I am no slouch when it comes to roleplaying. I have had a craving to do a more narrative-based version of MonsterHearts, the supernatural romance-driven rpg. I would be essentially working as the Master of Lore and rather than dice rolls, success, and failure would be awarded based on plot and creativity. I'm looking for a maximum of four players, and would ask that you post your character base here if you are interested. Here's what I would like to know:

Character Name:
Preferred pronouns:
Character Orientation: (Straight, LGBTQ, etc)
Character type: (Available options are, Mortal, Chosen, Hollow, Fae, Ghost, Ghoul, Infernal, Queen, Vampire, Werewolf, and Witch)
Highschool stereotype: (Loner, new kid, bad kid, popular, preppy, jock, drama, band geek, nerd, etc.)
Brief Character Description: Try not to give anything too juicy away...

The basic plot is as follows:

It's your Junior year at Fairfield Highschool in Fairfield, Nevada and the year is 1999. As everyone is coming back from the summer, the hot topic around campus is that would-be senior head cheerleader Brittani Vega, has disappeared without a trace. And while all the adults of the somewhat small town are concerned as to the young woman's whereabouts, everyone at the school is rejoicing at the vacancy of the H.B.C. This popular power vacuum has left the school even more divided than usual as all sorts of people are vying to be crowned the new King or Queen of Fairfield.

So let me know if you're interested! Can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:

AaronTheEmo5157

The Author Of Hope
Interesante

Character Name: Ebony Howler
Preferred pronouns: He/Him
Character Orientation: Gay
Character type: Half Werewolf, Half Mortal
Highschool stereotype: Loner/Rebel
Brief Character Description: Ebony is very stand-offish and hates almost everything, besides a certain someone...