• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Miro's Random Artwork

Miro-chan

The Affectionette, Yet Stubborn One.
@Robyn So far, Kv had gotten badly injured and was found by Kali, who was working with a group of human scientists. Weeks of torture went by for Kv and Kali wwnt to free him, but was caught by one of the scientists. She found out that she was not human and now Kali & Kv are stuck in a room together.

Miro-chan

This one is a digital piece of my oc, Maxwell Bones!

Title: "Takin' A Smoke Break"

received_339929633422468.jpeg

**STOP. Do NOT steal, use, save, or recreate without my prior permission!! Thank you.**

Miro-chan

This is some old fanart of Albert and Alex Wesker. I am thinking if writing a fanfic where he comes back to life during RE Revelations 2. :p

Title: "What Are You Afraid Of, Dear Brother?"

IMG_20170920_165757_888.jpg

**STOP. Do NOT steal, use, save, or recreate without my prior permission!! Thank you.**

Miro-chan

Old concept art for another comic I've been working on. The first character is the protagonist of the story and the 2nd & 3rd are concept art of one of the antagonists. X3
These as well as the story are heavily inspired from my nightmare(s) I've had of being kidnapped and chased and harmed and etc. Lol.

IMG_3788.JPG

20170828_174723.png
20170828_174707.png

Miro-chan

Here is new(er) fanart of Wesker-sama! X3

Title: "You've Really Become Quite An Inconvience For Me."

FB_IMG_1535494230633.jpg
FB_IMG_1535494234244.jpg
FB_IMG_1535494237046.jpg

Last edited:

Miro-chan

Here is another really old fanart piece of one of my favorite, dead roleplays. It's a scene from "Big Brother, Blind Sister." That roleplay was so saaaaad! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Title: "I'll Protect You... No Matter What."

FB_IMG_1499906567999.jpg

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
You should totes bring those ideas to our slice of RP paradise :p
And maybe a person or two :)

Without kidding though, I really enjoy your writing as well as your artwork! I wish I was half as talented~

Miro-chan

You should totes bring those ideas to our slice of RP paradise :p
And maybe a person or two :)

Without kidding though, I really enjoy your writing as well as your artwork! I wish I was half as talented~
If I could remember what happened in most of them, I would! Lol XD The roleplays get deleted after a certain number of days, sadly. :")

Oh my god, you are so talented!

Thank you! *sniffle*

Miro-chan

Here is concept art for my friend's character, Sebastian! I've definitely gotta fix his attire cause I got it completely wrong. :LOL: Lol Might need to change the hair, just lemme know, @Taylor. ;)

FB_IMG_1543607618141.jpg