• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Miro's Random Artwork

Miro-chan

The Affectionette, Yet Stubborn One.
Hello!
:love:
Welcome to my art thread. I'll have many things posted here, ranging from my original art to fanart!

Here are a few, random links:

NOW TO THE ART!!
WOOHOO!​

Here is a pretty old sketch of my oc, Kris Andrews, when she is young and old. X3

Young Old Kris.jpg

**STOP. Do NOT steal, use, save, or recreate without my prior permission!! Thank you.**

Last edited:

Miro-chan

Here is an old, digital drawing of a hand. It's literally the BEST hand I have ever drawn. ...Cause I can't draw hands or feet worth a flipdoodle. LOL.

Hand.jpg

**STOP. Do NOT steal, use, save, or recreate without my prior permission!! Thank you.**

Miro-chan

Here is an old, digital WIP piece of my oc's, Maxwell Bones & Jane Doe. Still working on the graphic novel for these two. ..Sadly, I don't think I'll ever get to finish this piece because my iPad updated & the app doesn't run on the update. *CRIES*

Bones Jane Doe.jpg

Miro-chan

Here is my most recent concept art of my newest oc, Lori Rain Shepards. She is an agent who is sent to bring a mercenary into custody and soon after she finds him, they are forced to work together to survive due to a zombie outbreak occurring. Still trying to figure out the details and everything before I start drawing out the comic. ...I guess I need to also come up with what the mercenary looks like, too..... LOL.

Lori Shepards Concept Art.jpg

Miro-chan

Finished piece of my oc's Haze and Kris. I decided to give Kris long hair when she is young and I think I like it better than the short hair...

Title: "There's Nowhere To Run, Kris."
Context Of This Piece: Haze has gone back in time to kill his nemesis, Kris, once and for all. She won't be able to ruin his plans once she if out of the way..!

Haze and Kris.jpg

Miro-chan

This is yet again, another character of mine, however, it is based off the tale of The Beast of Gevaudan.

Title: "La Bête Du Gévaudan (The Beast of Gêvaudan)."
You'll need to read the old tale to understand more about it. :LOL:

The Beast of Gevaudaun.jpg

Miro-chan

Oh boy! More old, digital artwork. This fanart is of the wonderful children's book, The Spider and The Fly.

The Spider and The Fly.jpg

Reactions: L

Miro-chan

Here is some fanart of my OC, Kv'vard-de & my friend's OC, Kali!

FB_IMG_1540052708928.jpg

received_315259422604745.jpeg