• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Did you already vote for SCRP today? Or maybe leave us a review?
    Remember, we have both a voting and a referral medal for you to earn!
  • Don't forget about our Spooktober event or the poetry thread

PG-18 Legacy Lounge 2.0 (IC)

Tarieles

I put the ass in potassium deficiency

There was no real meaning of time within Legacy, other than the time people experienced passing. There was time in moments, there was past and future, but no real flow existed here. Perhaps that was why the servants could not be bored. Perhaps it was due to their magical nature. Whatever the means, all of the shadowy spectral servants never complained of a lack of things to do. Bishop silently and unflinchingly stood stock still behind the bar. The only sense of movement was the gentle wisps of shadow coming from their body.

It had been quiet in the lounge for some time. Very few people had come in. Bishop wondered, with what little ability they had to process curiosity, if this meant The Owner had taken a break from scooping up people from other places. With this thought in mind, their yellow eyes looked over to the door of the establishment, as they felt someone pass through to their dimension.

Last edited:

Azathoth

Quasi-dimensional Cotton Candy Eater
Donator
The door to the lounge opened and a youthful face entered, clad in a black shirt and jeans, he was breathing heavily as if he had been running for a good bit. Closing the door he looked around, a bit awe struck by the entire establishment, "Been everywhere in this city, but this is a first." He said almost to himself as he looked around, he spotted the bar and the.... Wispy entity that stood there, it made him pause, but only for a second. Stranger things existed, that was for sure.
Walking over to the bar, Kincaid sat down and took a second to catch his breath, how did he keep ending up in these situations? He glanced at the door, worried they'd come in, but a feeling told him he was safe for now.
Looking at Bishop, Kincaid smiled, "Nice place here," he paused, "Where is here exactly?"

Tarieles

"Thanks for coming with me, Sable." Selene spoke quietly as the two walked through the door together, arm in arm. He had never been, she wanted to go back, so it made sense. Selene was dressed in a simple dark violet turtleneck sweater and light blue jeans with some black flats. Sable was in a simple black button-up top and darker blue jeans and generic dress shoes. It was a very regular look for him.

"Normally I'd have Leo here, but... I feel bad having him babysit me all the time." She sort of peeled away from him as they entered. She still had to get used to how he had no body heat. She didn't spend a lot of time with the demon normally.

"Of course, not a worry Miss Amaruq. Though I'm sure Leo really doesn't mind." He told her with a soft smile. The two wandered over near to the bar, where Selene showed Sable the magic of the bar. Sable didn't particularly eat or consume anything, so he wouldn't need it, but he appreciated the offer. Sable looked around the place, noticing a distinct lack of patrons. He gave a nod of greeting to the only other he had seen so far, a young man who looked a bit haggard. Selene continued to explain to him
~~~~~~~~~~
Bishop's eyes followed Kincaid as he approached the bar. They made no move to speak first, and didn't move from their spot. When the man asked about this place, Bishop raised a hand to gesture out at the lounge.

"You are in the Legacy Lounge. There are many doors and entrances throughout the multiverse, you have either found one on your own, or The Owner has found you and sent you here." They placed a hand on the bar. "You can procure food or drink here. Simply say what you would like, and it will appear for you." Bishop's voice sounded physically distant, despite their form being directly in front of him.

Bishop also greeted the redheaded man and the shorter woman who had arrived, but one had been there before and was explaining things so they felt no need to have to explain as well.

Azathoth

Donator
Kincaid grinned and nodded, "Awesome," he said, "Sure glad I made it here, much preferable to my alternative." He stretched briefly before attempting to order something. He looked got the two others who had come in, and nodded back to the male, seemed it was his first time here as well. Turning back, Kincaid spoke aloud, "Root beer in a frosted mug please," he was testing, seeing it's limits before going all out, plus, it sounded good right now, a bit of home for him.
He was pleasantly surprised when the drink appeared before him, a little bit of mist falling down the side of the glass. He picked it up and took a sip, perfectly cold and crisp, he sighed happily and felt his muscles relax. "That's it, definitely what I needed," he said to himself, "Running gets old after a while." He thought back to the past weeks events and sighed, why was nothing ever simple for him? Had he pissed off some diety or something? Whatever the case, he just couldn't catch a break, well, besides this apparent one of course. He took another swig of cold root beer and let the tension flow out of him.

Tarieles

"If you were running from something, it is entirely possible The Owner felt the distress. If you are worried of anyone following you, those with intent to harm those inside this dimension are not allowed inside. The doors will be hidden to them. If one already inside attempts to harm any other patrons, they will be forcibly removed." Bishop explained, gesturing to the doors that led inside.

"However be warned, as when you leave this place, time passes differently in other realms. Time spent here is no time at all out there. You may wish to prepare to run once again when or if you decide to leave."
~~~~~~~~~~
With Selene satisfied of explaining everything to Sable, she brought him over to one of the little seating areas. She had two drinks in hand, though Sable was a little concerned she would be tempted to order alcohol. The whole reason he was here was to make sure she didn't relapse. She had specifically asked him to come for that reason. However, she assured him it wasn't alcoholic, and was in fact just ginger ale and peach syrup.

The table wasn't too far from the bar itself. Selene sat down at one of the larger round tables just in case someone else wanted to join them, Sable following suit. She knew he wasn't big on food or drinks or really anything humans did to survive, but he promised to drink anything she wanted at the very least. She felt weird if she was the only one having something to drink. Last time Selene was here, it was pretty obvious that it was a very social setting, and she wanted to make others feel comfortable.

Azathoth

Donator
Kincaid picked up his drink and looked around the lounge, he saw the two from earlier had taken their seats at a large table, and being familiar with body language saw it as an invitation for others. Smiling, he strode over and took a seat at the table, "Howdy," he said with a raise of his glass, "Hope you don't mind me sitting with you two, wouldn't want to intrude."
He set his drink down and extended his hand to the both of them, "Names Kincaid," his nose suddenly recoiled, as if hit by a physical strike, though he didn't move or let it show. The smell was foreign and very not human, coming from on of them, but with the atmosphere of the place, it was hard to pinpoint who. But he remembered the bartenders words, that no one will I'll intent would be permitted and relaxed, as did the wolf inside.
"Pleasure to meet ya."

Raesins

Good people are few and far between, cherish them.
Staff member
The doors to the lounge opened and in stepped a short girl and a man that held the door for her before stepping in after. Tiff gave a confused look around the lounge, it looked as if she might be lost. She turned to Genna and began making gestures with her hands, then Genna began talking to the little girl. This back and forth between the two seemed to go for a few moments before they turned and began walking towards a table to sit.

Once they had seated Tiff eyed around the room to get an idea of the other patrons of this lounge. She noticed a shadow like figure that seemed to pop into existence taking care of various things. She was curious to talk to some of these patrons, maybe Genna would be up for some conversation as well. She looked to him with wonder in her eyes.

Genna followed what she had been curious about, he didn't know much about this creature, but it seemed to be a kind hearted individual. He knew that it would be safe for Tiff to communicate with them. He gave a sigh before standing up, I guess his break would be cut short.
Tiff stood with amusement and clapped. She dashed to the bar of the lounge and sat down looking expectantly towards the shadow and other patrons as well.

Tarieles

Bishop watched the man leave the bar, only to turn to look as two others came into the establishment. As the two approached, the shadow figure kept looking at them as the girl sat on a stool and stared right back at them.

"Hello and welcome to the Legacy Lounge. I am the manager, you may call me Manager or Bishop. Should you require food or drink, you may ask and it will appear. Do you have questions?" Bishop looked at the girl and then to the male, their face staying entirely neutral.
~~~~~~~~~~
As the two started chatting between themselves and sipping on the soda that Selene had insisted was really good (and Sable couldn't lie, it was pretty decent), they both looked up as Kincaid came to sit. Though it was her idea, Selene did slink back a bit purely out of habit of having a new person in her midst.

"Of course not. This is a place of socialization." Sable told him, giving a small smile of greeting. "It is good to meet you. I am Sable, this is my friend and colleague, Selene. It is a pleasure, as well."

Raesins

Good people are few and far between, cherish them.
Staff member
Tiff listened intently as the manager told her about themselves, she found this creature to be so different from anything she could ever believe. The strange thing is that even though she wasn't sure as to what they were she felt calm around them, it was thought she knew she could trust them.

She began signing to Bishop. "It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is T I F F." She pondered for a minute then began signing again. I don't know a sign for your name so I'm going to refer to you as B management." She chose to sign the letter B then add management after it to give Bishop a little nickname that is faster than spelling. "I do have one thing you could help me with. What are you?" ... "Sorry I don't mean to be rude."

Genna repeated everything that Tiff signed so that way the being could understand what was being said. He added at the end, "I would like a glass of orange soda, and a water for Tiff. How much will that be?"

Azathoth

Donator
Kincaid grinned and nodded, "Nice to meet you Sable, Selene." He tilted his head at both of them, then took a sip of his drink, relaxing into the seat a bit.
"This place is nice, very calm." He stretched his aching muscles and looked to the pair, "Its my first time coming across this place, how about you two? First time or regular visitor?"
Kincaid felt himself truly relax for the first time in weeks, tension unwinding and the wolf inside curled up for a nap, it was truly peaceful. Plus, new friends never hurt, and he'd take any allies he could get.

Tarieles

Bishop nodded slowly to the girl, though their eyes moved to the male who was translating.

"Should you tire of acting as translator, I am created to understand all who pass through. You need not tell me should you not want." They informed Genna, turning their gaze back to the girl in front.

"I am a being created by The Owner. She is my master, I do what she says, I help her maintain order. I am made of magical essence. Does this help you?"

As soon as Genna asked for the soda and water, they appeared in front of both of them. Bishop gestured to both glasses.

"The Owner does not ask for money. Refreshments cost you nothing."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Indeed." Sable spoke, looking around a bit.

"Well, I've been here before. Once. It was a while ago." Selene started, absentmindedly stirring her drink. "I, uh, sorta kinda wanted to come by again, so I invited him." She nodded towards the red-head.

"So this place apparently has like, different worlds connected to it. What kind of place are you from?" She asked, rather interested in the whole thing. She was still new to most things supernatural and it fascinated her.
~~~~~~~~~~
Dimension hopping wasn't exactly something foreign to Zarina, but the fact that she was sent somewhere without her knowledge was indeed a bit jarring. The woman stepped into the lounge, intense yellow eyes surveying her surroundings. She saw a few people at the bar already, and from what it looked like, they were getting drinks. She approached the bar, leaning over onto the smooth wood surface. It must have been some sort of dimensional magic that did these wonders.

"A cafe mocha with a shot of chocolate whiskey, please." The warm drink appeared in front of her, the smell of chocolate wafting to her sensitive nose. She took a sip, her thin tail twitching at the tip as she continued to look around this place. She saw the two off to the side, and also a different girl with a dog at her feet. Zarina was immediately put off by said dog, but figured it was probably there for good reason.