• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Intermediate Not Accepting Labyrinth [GROUP 1]

Raesins

Good people are few and far between, cherish them.
Staff member
I will have Walt's post made soonish, idk if we should introduce him right away or wait till you and izack have responded.

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Depends on how you wanna introduce him
I'd wait till Florentino is out, which will happen in my next post. Have them worry for about 2 seconds 😏
Because sticking them in a dangerous labyrinth that might kill them isn't bad enough

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Yes i made this hurt a bit for a few moments
Because I'm mean and don't want to start the torture only in the maze.

Raesins

Staff member
Yes I am. Still going to need some time on it. I will have it up as soon as possible

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Any idea when you'll be able to post, Raesins? Because I really want to keep this moving a little faster than we currently are.

Raesins

Staff member
Sorry about my delay I have been kinda off lately with my mind and forgot that it was even my post next.

Izack

The Forever Tired Void
Staff member
Alright, additional character is up!
-----

Full name: Leon Kendall
Nickname: Leo
Sex: Male

1575220200875.png

Country of origin: Southern Sudan (originally), America (currently)
Power: Nature/Earth Conjuration
Limit on power: He has to be on the ground to conjure anything. If he is not connected to the ground in someway (ie if he is on an animal connected to the ground, in a tree, etc) the conjured item will disappear. Also he can create objects up to 15ft before they either cannot reach or are much less effective.
Weapon of choice: Tonfa
Strengths: Loyal, Optimistic, Decisive
Weaknesses: Self-Sacrificing, Non-Confrontational

Since a young age, all Leo had experienced was the ravages of war. His mother fleeing from the sound of guns. His father dying when he was young. At the age of 12 being forcefully recruited, with the rest of his friends, into fighting against the men bent on taking his home away. However, when he was finally given a way to fight back, Leon reveled in the experience. He found that he was quite good at predicting the movements of his enemies, firing accurate shots at targets far away, and figuring out were hidden traps where laid.

Eventually, the constant state of war took its toll on Leon. After five years of hiding, fighting, watching friends and family die, Leon could feel his will to live slip away. One of his last friends, a woman soldier by the name of Jemma, took a liking to him. On the day that Leon lost his best friend Felix, Jemma found him about to take his life. She talked him down, telling him there was a better way out of it. She was able to find out that America was taking young refugees from Southern Sudan and resettling them in the US. Through a friend, Jemma was able to get Leon away from the fighting.

Leon ended up living in New York from the age of 18 (around 1999/2000) on, swearing to do what he could to help stop the conflict in his country as well as others. He ran awareness campaigns, fundraisers, and other local events to promote his cause. Through his dedication to peace, local leaders took an interest in him and offered him jobs to help with the local community. Leon decided to take up work at halfway home for troubled kids and also became very active in the church community.

Additional info - Leo does have a history with Eli (from 2002-2011), but, due to events, had a falling out with him several years ago. He also took in a large dog called Bear.

Last edited: