• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Casual Multiple Pairings KITTY WANTS TO RP!!!!

katisacat

Hewwo! I iz deh magical kitty of deh interwebz and I wanna rp!!!

Kitty wuvz any gender pairingz az long az kitty iz F in MxF. Kitty tends to do frequent, short posts rather than multi-paragraph posts cuz kitty likes to leave space for other person to respond to action A before proceeding to actions B, C, and D. Kitty iz also not super descriptive when it comes to setting.

As far as plot, kitty WUVZ romance, drama, action, and conflict, romance is a must have for deh kitty.

Deh kitty iz open to many plots, including NSFW ones, so pwease, send kitty a message and ask for more detailz!

Cotton Tail300

The Feathered One
I kinda do, but I'll have to ask Robyn if I could still go through with it because it involves a certain amphibian I've mentioned countless times previously.

Cotton Tail300

The Feathered One
Kitty, the plot I have in mind involves a younge black girl who, despite being raised in a good household, is mean, violent, manipulative, and will do anything to get her way. Sick of being under her parents' authority, she runs away and is now on the streets. The only companions she has are an mp3 player that has all the songs by an animated frog and a plush of that said frog, whom she loves with all her cold heart.
Are you still up for it? I'm willing to make changes if you'd like.

Cotton Tail300

The Feathered One
I have kind of an alternate plot. Angela starts feeling guilty and ashamed for all the wrong she has done and attempts suicide. The person she meets somehow manages to summon the frog to snap her out of it. If she does, she decides to turn her life around.
How's that?