• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

PG-18 Ink Blooded

Jester

Can we pretend airplanes are shooting stars?
William couldn't help but grin like an idiot once he read the note. The teacher gave him a murderous look as he started writing down a response, and walked over narrowing his eyes. "Would you like to share that note with the class, Mr.Thorn?" the oversized frog demanded, leaning against his desk in what he probably thought was a threatening manner. William looked up at the teacher for a few seconds, debating whether this was worth getting kicked out of class for. "Yes, sir." he shot back instead, pushing back his chair and picking up the note. "They are study notes...The Black Death, also known as the Pestilence, or less commonly the Black Plague, was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people in Eurasia, peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351..." he was reciting from memory, because there was no way all that could have fit within the petite sticky note he'd passed over to Jessie. The teacher rolled his eyes and told him to sit back down, not entirely sold on the idea of William as a good student. "Talk to me after class, Mr.Thorn," he snapped, going back to the board, piece of chalk in hand. "Yes, sir," William mocked, leaning back in his chair and putting his knee against the table when the teacher wasn't looking. As he did so, he managed to pass Crim the note, winking at his friend. Crim rolled their eyes slipping Jessie the piece of paper under the desk. "I can't wait. Can I bring Jackson? He's quiet and doesn't take up a lot of space."

Jackson was under the bleachers, pen in hand and drawing a rose on the thigh of his jeans. He's messed it up in a few other places, but after five failed attempts, he'd managed to make something half decent. It was then that his phone started blaring "In The End" by BvB, signaling a call from Will. "Sup, man?" he croaked, wiping away the tears on his cheeks even tough Will couldn't see him. Turns out drama could really take a toll on him. He'd snuck outside and barley managed to make it behind the bleachers before tears blurred his vision. Images of being pinned down and stabbed repeatedly, while his brother was brutally murdered before his eyes were swimming through his head, clouding his judgement. So he'd started drawing, afraid that if he left, he'd go do something stupid and upset Nico. "Yo, so you're coming over to study," William informed him. "Do I have to?" Jackson groaned, lying down on the ground dramatically. "Do you have something better to do?" his friend demanded, in his 'I don't take no for an answer' tone. "Laundry?" the mafia member tried. "Getting a tattoo? Selling weed? Seriously, there's any number of things I could be doing." Jackson could practically see William's disappointed look. "Okay fine," he snapped. "I'll be there. But don't expect me to be sober."
Amaya walked out of the school pulling out her phone and pressing it against her ear. "This is the Rosé, Amanda speaking how may I direct your call?" Amaya sighed softly. "Hey, it's me let me talk to Ger..." She wasn't sure the new bimbo of the week would patch her through but surprisingly enough Ger answered. "Well... If your calling this early from school this should be interesting..." Amaya could hear the smirk on his face. The skinny flamboyant male was the closest thing she had to a parent. She chuckled softly. "See... The thing is.. Well... Umm..." Amaya stumbled over her words nervously. "Out with it, I have things to dooooo!" Ger said with an annoyed flourish. "Iambringingfriendsovertonight" Amaya said in a mumbled rush. Ger laughed softly and sighed heavily shaking his head. "Slower so I can understand... Do we need to practice talking to people again?... Remember Amaya take...." Amaya blushed brightly and squeaked at Ger. "SHUT IT!...." She took a deep breath and tried again. "Some friends from school wanna come over for a study group....." Amaya held her breath as the line went quiet. ".... Okay and?... What did you call so I can stock you up?... Is the place trashed and you want me to call a maid?.... Out of groceries and want me to get you munchies?.... Seriously, Dolly, it's your place to bring or don't bring whomever whenever... I rearrange so the more expensive stuff is put away in the safe if that's what you're worried about and I'll make sure your apartment is hosting people ready..... K...k... If that's all. I Love ya Dolly Bye-eh" Ger had already hung up the phone but Amaya was still trying to talk to him. "Ger?! No drugs or alcohol!!! GER!? GERALD!!" Amaya looked at the black screen on her phone and sighed heavily. She pulled up her messaging app and sent a quick text to Ger. "No drugs no booze!!!!" Ger sent back a winky face but before Amaya a could respond a teacher poked her head out the door. Amaya pulled out the battery on her phone and handed the teacher her phone before slipping back into the building. Amaya grumbled as the bell rang for the end of class. She slipped out of the teacher's grasp as the hallways became crowded promising to come back for her phone later.

Jessica had just finished writing her number down when the bell rang. She slid the note on William's desk. "Sounds perfect text me after school and we will all meet up and go together" She smirked at him heading towards the door. The history teacher gave her a knowing glare as she slipped out the door leaving them alone. She walked out of class and almost ran into a frantic Amaya. "Give me your phone!" She exclaimed out of breath. "No! I need it!..." Jess said stepping away from Amaya. Amaya groaned softly and drug Jess behind her pulling her by the forearm. Jess broke Amaya's grasp and glared. "Just tell me why!" Amaya groaned softly and pulled Jess in close. "I called Ger to warn him... Just before I got my phone taken away he insinuated that he would have...." Amaya looked around nervously. "Party favors..." Jess looked at her confused. "Okay and?" Amaya looked at her dumbfounded. "You seriously think it's okay to be waisted around boys we don't really know... Not to mention um hello teenagers shouldn't have stuff like that!" Jess rolled her eyes. "Because we shouldn't have stuff like that and do could be the difference between climbing the social latter and being labeled social suicide..." Amaya shook her head. "Jess hanging out in fine with me... I don't know about...." Jess sighed heavily. "So hanging your body out over a bridge where you could plunge to your actual death that's fine.... But hanging out with boys at your place and maybe drinking and possibly getting high at your house that's 'dangerous '" she said adding in unnecessary air quotes. Amaya sighed heavily and hung her head her shoulders slumping forward. "Okay.... Point proven...." She said almost apologetically.

Amaya walked out of the school pulling out her phone and pressing it against her ear. "This is the Rosé, Amanda speaking how may I direct your call?" Amaya sighed softly. "Hey, it's me let me talk to Ger..." She wasn't sure the new bimbo of the week would patch her through but surprisingly enough Ger answered. "Well... If your calling this early from school this should be interesting..." Amaya could hear the smirk on his face. The skinny flamboyant male was the closest thing she had to a parent. She chuckled softly. "See... The thing is.. Well... Umm..." Amaya stumbled over her words nervously. "Out with it, I have things to dooooo!" Ger said with an annoyed flourish. "Iambringingfriendsovertonight" Amaya said in a mumbled rush. Ger laughed softly and sighed heavily shaking his head. "Slower so I can understand... Do we need to practice talking to people again?... Remember Amaya take...." Amaya blushed brightly and squeaked at Ger. "SHUT IT!...." She took a deep breath and tried again. "Some friends from school wanna come over for a study group....." Amaya held her breath as the line went quiet. ".... Okay and?... What did you call so I can stock you up?... Is the place trashed and you want me to call a maid?.... Out of groceries and want me to get you munchies?.... Seriously, Dolly, it's your place to bring or don't bring whomever whenever... I rearrange so the more expensive stuff is put away in the safe if that's what you're worried about and I'll make sure your apartment is hosting people ready..... K...k... If that's all. I Love ya Dolly Bye-eh" Ger had already hung up the phone but Amaya was still trying to talk to him. "Ger?! No drugs or alcohol!!! GER!? GERALD!!" Amaya looked at the black screen on her phone and sighed heavily. She pulled up her messaging app and sent a quick text to Ger. "No drugs no booze!!!!" Ger sent back a winky face but before Amaya a could respond a teacher poked her head out the door. Amaya pulled out the battery on her phone and handed the teacher her phone before slipping back into the building. Amaya grumbled as the bell rang for the end of class. She slipped out of the teacher's grasp as the hallways became crowded promising to come back for her phone later.

Jessica had just finished writing her number down when the bell rang. She slid the note on William's desk. "Sounds perfect text me after school and we will all meet up and go together" She smirked at him heading towards the door. The history teacher gave her a knowing glare as she slipped out the door leaving them alone. She walked out of class and almost ran into a frantic Amaya. "Give me your phone!" She exclaimed out of breath. "No! I need it!..." Jess said stepping away from Amaya. Amaya groaned softly and drug Jess behind her pulling her by the forearm. Jess broke Amaya's grasp and glared. "Just tell me why!" Amaya groaned softly and pulled Jess in close. "I called Ger to warn him about the group... Just before I got my phone taken away he insinuated that he would have...." Amaya looked around nervously. "Party favors..." She whispered in a hushed voice. Jess looked at her confused. "Okay and?" Amaya looked at her dumbfounded. "You seriously think it's okay to be waisted or high around boys we don't really know... Not to mention um hello teenagers shouldn't have stuff like that!" Jess rolled her eyes. "Because we shouldn't have stuff like that and do could be the difference between climbing the social latter and being labeled social suicide..." Amaya shook her head. "Jess hanging out in fine with me... I don't know about...." Jess sighed heavily. "So hanging your body out over a bridge where you could plunge to your actual death that's fine... But hanging out with boys at your place and maybe drinking and possibly getting high at your house that's 'dangerous '" she said adding in unnecessary air quotes. Amaya sighed heavily and hung her head her shoulders slumping forward. "Okay... Point proved...." She said almost apologetically. "But to quote you I don't have to like it."

Jester

On his way out, Jackson stopped by his locker to grab the bag of books he hadn’t bothered carrying around the entire day. The chances of him actually taking notes in class was small to none, considering most days he was on his phone, recording the teacher while he texted Nico. It was actually kind of funny. Teachers hated his guts, but they had to mark him well, because he did the work. He went home, and then showed up the next day, assignments written in a neat hand and extensive jotnotes taken. After pulling out the nearly empty bag from his locker, he fished the beaten up phone out of his pocket and called Nico. “Yo,” he snapped as a form of greeting. The Latino man on the other end sighed. He’d been trying to get Jackson to talk like an ‘educated person’ for a while now, but he still hadn’t gotten the young man to start saying ‘hi’ at the beginning of a conversation. “Hello, Jax. How are you?”

“I can’t come tonight.” Jackson could practically hear Nico frowning on the other end of the line. “Why not?” the mafia boss demanded. “Study group.” Nico was kinda, maybe, sorta, his unrequired adoptive father. Ever since he’d picked up Jackson from the streets tagging a wall in Inked Devils’ territory, he’d started seeing himself as personally responsible for the teen’s well-being. Also, Jackson owed him big for getting the cops off his back when he’d been caught selling weed. Which was why he shouldn’t have been backing out of a heist like this one. They were going to tag some cop cars as a sort of f you to law enforcement, and they’d been planning it for months. “What are you studying?” Nico asked curiously from the other end of the line. The teen considered trying to lie for a moment, but experience told him he’d get caught within the minute. “I have no bloody idea,” he confessed. “William’s only dragging me over so it doesn’t look like he wants to make out with one of the girls.” An amused chuckle could be heard from the other end of the line. “Does he?” Jackson rolled his eyes. Nico let him off the hook way too easily. “Yeah, he most defiantly does.” The conversation didn’t last very long after that. Nico said his goodbyes before reminding him to bring some pot for the study group because ‘it makes your brain work better’.

---Time Skip---

William and Jackson were waiting in front of the school. William was making it a point to ignore Jackson’s sullen disposition, and Jackson was doing his best not to make any sarcastic remarks regarding his friend’s obvious intents for the night. They’d danced this dance so many times it was growing tiresome. “I went to buy some brownies,” Jackson said out of the blue, leaning against the school wall. “Do you want any?” William threw him a confused look. “I thought you didn’t want to come? Why did ya go and buy brownies?” The teen studied his nail polish covered black nails, noting with displeasure that the black was starting to chip away. “I said I didn’t want to come sober. There’s a difference.” The exhausted sigh he got from William would have put Nico to shame. “Do you want to get thrown in jail?” his friend demanded. “Well, see, in jail I wouldn’t have to deal with crap like this,” Jackson shot back. “Do you want to get strangled?” Jackson rose an eyebrow in Will’s direction, hooking a finger in his shirt collar and pulling it down to reveal the choker. “Is that even a question?” William blushed crimson, looking away as fast as he could. The fact Jackson was a kinky bastard came as no surprise to Will, but it still made him uncomfortable as heck. “You’re going straight to hell,” William muttered, crossing his arms over his chest awkwardly. I’m not the one who wants to screw guys, Will. Jackson thought.

AmayaBrown

Jessica was impatiently waiting outside of the janitor's closet the school let Amaya cleanout and used as a studio. She looked around annoyed most of the students were leaving school and Amaya was still in the painting taking forever.

Amaya sighed heavily the building looked warped. Her lines we're right but it just wasn't spacing outright again. She wanted to try and fix it but checking the convicted phone she got back she noticed the "study group" awaited. She put her brushes in the water and pulled some tarps over her works.

She was paranoid even Jessica would make a comment on them. It was a stupid phobia caused by a man her father worked with frequently. The stupid critic a little too critical of the unfinished paintings a 12-year-old had done. Sure it was the guy's job and to top it off he didn't know she was the artist nor that she was in the room but seriously to call her work nothing but children's finger painting and something he didn't think was suitable for even a fridge was kinda harsh. It took her a long time to even come back to the paintings. She began to second guess the way her paintings were turning out and eventually found herself unable to even start one constantly scrapping canvas after canvas terrified that she was awful at the one thing that ever meant anything to her. She had only really recently begun painting again finally able to find confidence in her work when no one was watching. Eventually, she let people see her finished product but She had stopped showing her work to others till they had been finished. If somehow someone saw her work or if she shows, anyone, her work she would over-analyze every word and action. It made it impossible to finish a piece and usually ended in her tossing out more than she actually kept.

Amaya pulled her backpack on the bag already loaded with the small amount of homework she had. She walked out of the closet wiping paint off her forehead and cheek. Amaya was barely able to manage to lock the door before Jessica began impatiently dragging Amaya behind her. "Jess chill out..." Amaya warned as she was dragged towards the front of the school. "We are already late because someone wouldn't hurry... Now come on! I don't want them to think we ditched them!" Amaya wanted to groan but just allowed her friend to drag her along. Jessica hesitated at the door to the school losing all her nerve in the few seconds before actually meeting the boys. Amaya started to say something when Jessica shook her head and opened the door. She sent Amaya flinging out the front door tripped as Jessica suddenly let loose of her arm shocked that the boys were waiting so close to the door. Amaya stumbled in front of the boys coming just short of colliding with William coming up just short and leaning back. She stopped herself from completely falling backwards at the very last second swinging her arms wide to avoid contact with the pavement when she leaned back to far. When she finally regained balance she looked at the pair with a bright blush her eyes flicking back and forth between William and Jackson. She chuckled softly and rubbed the back of her neck both looking and stepping backward trying to hide the bright pink tinting her cheeks. "Sorry..." Amaya mumbled under her breath looking down at her shoes.

Jessica taking the situation to her advantage and trying to regain some of her sense after running into the boys unexpectedly. She rushed to Amaya's side grabbing the arm she just let go of. "Are you okay?!" Jess asked somewhat sounding genuine but mostly sounding over-exaggerated. Amaya rolled her eyes but nodded. "I'm fine..." Amaya grumbled. Jessica smiled at her a little too brightly before turning to William. Amaya felt like gagging. "Sorry, we were late..." Jessica started looking expectantly at Amaya. "Yeh... Sorry..." Amaya said in a flat monotone voice. Jessica glared at her before smiling quickly trying to cover the glare. "Anyways... Amaya said it was cool that we went back to her place whenever you guys were ready... It's only a few blocks from here.." Amaya nodded with a half-smile already looking like she was already dreading this.

Jester

The girls came barrelling through the door, much to Will and Jackson’s surprise, and when Amaya nearly face planted before them, Jackson made a move as to catch her, but stopped himself at the last moment when he saw she was closer to Will. The guy didn’t react in time, however, leaving the poor girl to do a funny little dance in order to regain her balance. “Wow, there. I smoked and you got high, Jackson murmured bemusedly once she’d caught herself. William was watching her flushed face and wide eyes with polite concern, the perfect Christian gentleman as he assured her it was fine, that he should have caught her. She didn’t capture his attention for longer than a few seconds however, his entire body soon shifting to face Jess. “That’s okay, no worries.”

Jackson glared at them both, catching Amaya’s eye in exasperation. Jess was starting to get on his nerves. One would think that after about three years of seeing girls drool over his best friend, he would have gotten used to it and learned to tolerate situations such as this one. But, surprise surprise, it still drove him nuts. They should get a room, his expression seemed to say as he hopped onto the railing near the stairs, his legs swinging back and forth as he waited. “Can we go?” he demanded, knuckles having gone white from the effort of holding himself up onto the thin metal bar. Pretty much anything beat standing in front of the school like some idiots. Even if that ‘anything’ meant having to go to Amaya’s house.

As they started walking, Jackson instinctively fell behind Will, his hands going to the beltloops on his jeans uncomfortably. He’d never thought himself socially awkward, yet here he was trying too hard to look like he didn’t want to run away. From the people and situation. The mafia member had a fake smile on his face, and about two minutes into the meeting, he’d pulled out his phone and turned on the most hardcore metal playlist he had. New people made him uncomfortable. He couldn’t pretend like he was better and more in control then them, because he didn’t know anything about them. William was focusing entirely on Jess, and Amaya pretty much hated his guts. The situation was, in short killing him. It didn’t take long for him to fish his phone out of his pocket and start texting Crim. His friend was always online, and the thude actually liked him, unlike two out of three people he was currently walking beside. Except, much to his surprise, Crim didn’t answer him. And kept not answering. So he was forced to actually socialize with people who didn’t want him there. Wonderful. Since Jess practically had her tongue down Will’s throat, Jackson caught up with Amaya. As he did so, he reviewed everything he knew about her. One, she didn’t like people seeing her art. Two, she was kind of caught up in her own thoughts. Three, she was kinda hot, if artsy chick was your type. Personally, he didn’t have a type, just because most girls went for Will, and whoever didn’t was a lesbian. It was one of the reasons he made a point of not bringing Will into the mafia. Everyone liked him better than Jackson, and whenever they were side by side, Will would be in the center of everyone’s attention while Jax unwillingly faded into the background.

“So, uh…” Jackson started, somewhat awkwardly, glancing over to her side. “How much is she paying you to be here?” While he talked, J took his bag off and undid the zipper with one hand, pulling out his hydroflask and then tossing the bag back over his shoulder. The moment he opened the beat up metal bottle, a strong scent of ginger and orange tea streamed out. Jackson didn’t know why, but tea helped him clear headaches, and this particular walk was giving him the biggest one he’d had all week.

He figured Amaya and him would be stuck third wheeling, so he might as well get to know her. Plus, if Will and Jess hooked up on fluff, they would be stuck spending a lot of time together, whether they wanted to or not. Jeeze, it’s like Will’s my dad and Jess is her mom. I don’t like this. Not one bit.

AmayaBrown

Amaya felt totally out of place with those surrounding her. Jess was literally hanging off of William. William was soaking up every minute and it seems like Jackson wanted to avoid her at all possible costs. He pulled out his phone and seemed engrossed in it so she left him be awkwardly walking beside him. Social situations weren't something she was used to. Stick her in a group of artists or people who understood art and she blossomed she easily talked to people and seamlessly mingled. Stick her with teens her own age and she became a recluse who had no idea how to strick up a conversation and if they did manage to start one she usually ruined the conversation unintentionally. She was trying to figure out how to start the conversation when he did. She giggled softly at his joke but quickly feigned offense and gasped at him over-exaggeratedly. "Your getting paid?!" She asked trying and failing to keep the smile off her face. "Jealous.." She grumbled at him. "I was guilted into this..." She said with a soft chuckle gesturing towards the group. In a weird way, it made her feel relieved that she wasn't the only one dragged into this. She smiled softly tucking a chunk of her hair behind her ear.

Amaya abruptly stopped as the three others walked on. She laughed mostly at Jess. The boys had an actual excuse. For one the way they had been headed would have to lead them to houses shortly. For two they had never been to her house and wouldn't know where it was.

Amaya turned down the street where more shops and businesses were. Amaya still wanted to laugh at Jessica. The girl had been so caught up in trying to get her tongue down Will's throat she missed the turn. "The gallery's this way..." She said with a smirk toward Jess who's cheeks began burning from being so bright red. Amaya continued in front of the pack. They crossed over the bridge her and Jess we're on that morning when Amaya took a deep breath. "Okay, Fair warning guys... The first floor is actually a business... So... Whatever you do don't touch the paintings... They are super expensive. And. dad would kill me..."