• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Did you already vote for SCRP today? Or maybe leave us a review?
    Remember, we have both a voting and a referral medal for you to earn!
  • Don't forget about our Spooktober event or the poetry thread

Casual Accepting PG-16 Hollow Pines Mystery OOC

stryd3r

| aloha and aloha |
hey @Raesins so sorry, I forgot to mention that I am in the process of adjusting in a new country for this next year. I have been extremely busy and exhausted, but I will work on one as soon as I can!

Izack

The Forever Tired Void
Staff member
@Raesins
Work and life have been particularly draining these past few weeks. I will try to have at least a short something up in the next few days. Sorry for the wait.

Raesins

Good people are few and far between, cherish them.
Staff member
Hey all! I know what I said before about getting a post up. Idk when I will have it up. Life stuff and staff related site stuff has become a bit hectic right now. Will get a post up when I can

Raesins

Staff member
Yes I am mildly present, sorry I am working through some stuff in life. I am working on a post for this I just have a lot going on right now. I will try and get the post out as soon as possible. If anyone is dropping out let us know. Any way I will be back with a post very soon.

Hola
Post automatically merged:

When was the last time someone responded in rp? Because on my phone, it says August 16

Raesins

Staff member
Yep that is probably correct... Sorry I'm working on it among other things. I have a hell of a lot on my plate right now and work has gotten crazy stressful. I just kinda go silent under stress and so everyone just assumes I left... Anyway now I'm rambling.

TLDR: Working on it, stress is a B*tch...