• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Hello!

fauna

🌻 flower softie 🌻
Hey there, I'm fauna. I'm not entirely new to forum roleplay, however I haven't done it in a while! I'm dearly looking forward to hopping back into roleplay and writing after being stuck in the mud for who knows how long. And if there is ever a problem on my end, I'll do my best to inform those who are roleplaying with me and the staff!

Before my slumber, I had been roleplaying for about 4 years, so I'd like to say I'm around decent at it. I'm very used to romance, action, and fantasy roleplay. I've been in a few slice of life roleplays casually, but never for the long run. I do enjoy a good horror and mystery roleplay every once in a while but I'm not the most experienced.

Speaking of experience! I usually am flexible with post lengths, so I usually go by a few sentences for casual roleplay to 2-3 paragraphs. It's possible for me to go more than that, but depending on how much context there is or how creative I can get, it may be harder for me to pump out more than 5 paragraphs. I do tend to go in third person with the occasional first person.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with everyone else here! I hope to make friends and long term roleplay partners, thank you for reading!

Robyn

The Phoenix
Staff member
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*
If you need any help, let me or another staffer know. We're excited to have you here :D

I have to ask though, as our newest and most dedicated flower softy, what is your favorite one?

fauna

🌻 flower softie 🌻
Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To SCRP today

Whelp those were my majestic singing talents *coughs*
If you need any help, let me or another staffer know. We're excited to have you here :D

I have to ask though, as our newest and most dedicated flower softy, what is your favorite one?
Thank you for the warm welcome! Majestic is your singing, indeed! To answer your question, that’s a really hard one! I’d have to say between the Yulan magnolia and Wax bouvardia! Both are pretty in their own aspects and have their own separate meanings.

Azathoth

Quasi-dimensional Cotton Candy Eater
Staff member
Donator
Appears in a puff of brightly colored pink smoke followed by a comical popping sound.
I greet you! Welcome to the site! I'm glad you could join our merry assortment of people. Please make yourself at home and should anything be confusing or otherwise, feel free to ask questions. ^•^
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

fauna

🌻 flower softie 🌻
Appears in a puff of brightly colored pink smoke followed by a comical popping sound.
I greet you! Welcome to the site! I'm glad you could join our merry assortment of people. Please make yourself at home and should anything be confusing or otherwise, feel free to ask questions. ^•^
Enjoy your stay and have fun.
Thank you for the greeting! I'll definitely ask some questions if I ever feel stuck.