• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!
  • Don't forget to join A Whole New Wold
    The world building event you determine how it will look

PG-18 Haven [OOC/Signups] (Closed)

Tarieles

I put the ass in potassium deficiency
Donator
OKAY FOLKS, I am technically back, but I think I need to take a break from this RP specifically because it's a little too hectic for what I can handle at the moment. I need to work on things, get stress back to a manageable level, and continue to deal with a grieving process on both my end and my family's end. Every time I think about this RP in the last week I get overwhelmed, so I think this just needs to be on the back burner for a little while.

So the current plan: I am putting this on hold until July 19th. If I feel like I can continue, I will do so and ask if anyone else would like to keep going as well. If I don't feel like I can keep going with it, I'll end it then. If anyone wants to just drop it now, also feel free, I won't force you to stay. I will probably be focusing on smaller scale RPs that don't take up too much of my brain power, so maybe I can baby-steps my way into a larger RP like this again by that time.

NaeTheNerd

Teller of Stories, Singer of Songs.
Community Volunteer
Donator
OKAY FOLKS, I am technically back, but I think I need to take a break from this RP specifically because it's a little too hectic for what I can handle at the moment. I need to work on things, get stress back to a manageable level, and continue to deal with a grieving process on both my end and my family's end. Every time I think about this RP in the last week I get overwhelmed, so I think this just needs to be on the back burner for a little while.

So the current plan: I am putting this on hold until July 19th. If I feel like I can continue, I will do so and ask if anyone else would like to keep going as well. If I don't feel like I can keep going with it, I'll end it then. If anyone wants to just drop it now, also feel free, I won't force you to stay. I will probably be focusing on smaller scale RPs that don't take up too much of my brain power, so maybe I can baby-steps my way into a larger RP like this again by that time.
It's perfectly fine. I am really enjoying this roleplay but your health is top priority. Take time to heal <3

Tarieles

I put the ass in potassium deficiency
Donator
alright folks, today's the day. Unfortunately, I think I'm just gonna close this one up. I have a new job, I'm still dealing with some life things, I just don't have the time or energy to run this large of a thread. Maybe in the future, when time is a bit more on my side, I will start this up again. As of now, it was fun, but that's all folks.

If you want to get anything saved before this gets locked, make sure to do so!