• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

PG-18 EXODUS

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Sneek looked at Plex form the corner of his eye as they exited the metropolis "Hah, glad I came along then, Otherwise you might be dealing with a split personality disorder like I am, Having two voices in your head gets weird at times ya know?"

Sorry for the shorter post, some stuff came up suddenly.

Last edited:

JodoBird180

Protein Powder is Deliciousness
"Oh I would just continue to talk to myself like usual. You know, like, 'Hey hows your day Plex?' 'Oh! Thank you for asking Plex, I'm having a good day, and yourself?' either that stuff or just talking in general. It starts with thoughts, then moves into conversations and then, your, your own best friend!" He sighed, "Yeah I'm depressed. But- I suppose that's why you'll be coming along with me. Into a dumpster. Away from children- I mean humans in general."

Agian he wiggled, trying to get comfortable as he was being carried, "Ouch, can you loosen your grip a little? I'm dieing over here and would like to die comfortably, thank you." He quickly found the path to his dumpster and pointed with his good arm down an alley, "That way. That's quickest and easiest. As far as I can tell there's no threats. But then agian my computer's broken to shit."

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"Hmm... I ain't gonna let you die comfy. If your gonna die at all that is". said sneak, before bolting down the alleyway as fast as his legs could carry them "But I don't exactly plan on letting you die you see, so your just not gonna be in the nicest condition right now, then once we get back to your dumpster with its nonexistent flower garden we can replace the shit that's messed up you know? And then, I dunno. blow something up, or do something vaguely along those lines".

JodoBird180

"Aww shucks, your other personality is showing." Agian, he patted his head, and grumbled as he was shaken around when he ran. "Ouch, God Sneek, stop running so faaaast!" He grumbled and waited to be put down as they neared his dumpster, "Uh, fresh out of explosives, sorry." When Sneek put him down, it wasn't in a kind way. More of a 'dumping out the trash' kinda way. "Wow, thank you." He wheezed. Eventually he crawled into the dumpster and looked for something he could lean agian without screwing anything else up. "Feel free to come it, if your claustiphobic maybe don't. It's a little crowded with two people.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"Ahh, I'll stay out here. You got what you need to ix yourself up or do I need to go rip the CPU's outta some people?" Said Sneek as he poked his head into the dumpster "Cuz I'll do that if I really need to. I mean, it wouldn't be the nicest thing to do but I'll do it".

JodoBird180

"Why would y- what no I have replacements. Holly crap dude calm yourself." This dude obviously had two things. And those things where personalities. One that subjected coldblooded murder and the other that seemed like a pretty chill dude. A little different, but then agian so where his personalities.

He grabbed several rotors and began repairing himself. When he finished and grumbled. He needed something that he didnt know the word of. Meaning his damn computer wouldnt TELL him what WASNT working! Meh, he'll probably just try and stand and fall on his ass agian.

"Listen, you gotta not kill people for parts. Leave that to the humans." Wow was he losing it too? Is insanity contagious?

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"Oh, ah okay, I'll do that" Said Sneek withdrawing his head "Sometimes you can find working parts in dumps and stuff, you have to dig kinda deep but you can usually find stuff, or around human camps. Especially the ones that are around bulwarks. Though those are the most dangerous seeing as humans like to congregate".

So I'm not exactly sure where we want to go with this plot wise. Currently we have Plex fixing himself up and we know a bit about the world. We have a bit of a villain who hasn't really been introduced yet in the form of EXODUS, the super AI, but we have yet to have a problem for the characters to solve, Your thoughts?

JodoBird180

"Ah, yeah I would prefer not to run into humans. I mean, not all are bad, but a good amount of them are. And sometimes it's not even that they're bad, just desperate to the point of dismantling helpless people." He shrugged and grabbed a roll of duct tape and a screwdriver, "Hmm, I've got those, and those," he grabbed his required parts from around his dumpster, quickly getting to work. Except for one thing, "Aww shit, I'm missing a freaking Battery Sensor for my weapons," replacing his damaged parts, he tested his left arm, flexing his fingers and moving his arm in circular motions, "Mkay, arms good, now for my leg." He quickly replaced the minor wiring damages and nodded when his computer confirmed operations.

"So, I can move, but I'm unarmed when it comes to internal weapons. Externally I'm limited to my dual pistols, a mine and the ammunition I stole from you. Problem is, there's only one place we can get that missing part, and I don't know if it's worth it."

(I was thinking maybe they could go get that part from EXODUS, but I'm not sure that would be enough reason to go, you have an idea for a better reason? I also think my other character I made, the human, could come into play, but I don't know where to include him.)

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"And where would that part be?" slowly said Sneek "I don't like where this is going, The area around Exodus is littered with all kinds of bots, a large sect of them split off and formed what's almost a cult around him. Hell, you've even got some humans worshiping him!"

(okay, That's a good reason honestly, A battery sensor seems like a fairly advanced part you wouldn't just find sitting around, so having to go around the EXODUS complex would make sense, The human character you made could possibly come in as a scavenger of sorts, maybe even attempting to infiltrate EXODUS from the outside, I don't think I went too deep into lore but there were two AI's Exodus, repurposed from a AI that's main cause was to completely eradicate enemy forces, and Tranquility, a AI devoted to running simulations to help cure cancer, Exodus attempted to erase Tranquility, who then locked her entire system inside of Dead Sea, perhaps the human was sent by Tranquility to destroy EXODUS, as he has control of all remaining military assets including leftover nuke silos positioned under what's left of the oceans)