• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

PG-18 EXODUS

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Ight, here is the thread.

The sky was filled with steel grey clouds of writhing nanobots, what little of the true sky could be seen was red, filled with the fire the Stellaris comet had spewed when it made initial impact. The world was sweltering. If one was to stand in the center of the abysmal plane, one could see two very different spectacles. To the east, lay a city known as new haven. A massive towering collection of buildings built from the ruins of the comet, The city was built around the main bulwark complex where the super AI known as EXODUS resided. To the east, a area known to the bots as ‘The dead zone’. A free for all where most humans lived. The dead zone was a variable death trap, any bot that ventured out there was dead for sure, as bots were valuable sources of power, weapons, and materials. Only those who opposed the EXODUS ever went to the dead zone, most to never return. The most fabled of all of these was a group known as the Phantom Axis. A group of rogue biomechanicals that had fled to the dead zone after opposing EXODUS. Deep within the dead zone, some said one single bulwark stood. One single housing for biomechanicals. One that had not been activated by EXODUS for some unknown reason, It was gave the dead zone its name. The codename of the last bulwark, was DEAD SEA, it was revered as a legend among the biomechs, one that they feared.

Character

Name:

Class: ex military were put into classes, charge (fast moving) terror (bots with abilities to turn their enemies weapons against them) and scout (enhanced vision by use of infrared, thermal, ect.)

Class ability: (anything related to the class is acceptable)

Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses: (can really be anything because their still human inside)

Character

Name: Sneek (ex American military)

Class: Terror

Class ability: Retribution, Can generate a defense matrix with left hand that absorbs bullets and redirects them back at the name

appearance:
b700ecceb60d18000bca98fa36641e0f.jpg
Strengths: Ability to stay calm under pressure

Weaknesses: Prone to PTSD triggered by landmines/claymores/ect. Seemingly has no sense of morals.

Attachments

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Name: Plex (ex American Military)

Class: Charge (fast moving)

Class ability: Tracking that enables him to lock onto any one target within a 100-mile radius, and follow them, calculating the fastest route to them, and great mobility allows for quicker travel.

Appearance:
1581036099309.png
Strengths: Speed, silent kills, close-range / pointblank combat

Weaknesses: Children. He can't stand -nor get along with- children. Incredibly chatty to nearly no ends.

Usually, the heat wasn't a problem for Plex, but on the day it did, was the hotest freaking day of the year. The heat from the comet caused the atmosphere to trap the heat it brought in, and was unable to release it. This caused oceans to dry nearly completely and winter to be a very distant memory. He missed the snow now more than ever. He crouched and tried not to say something when several bots walked past. What he needed from them? Ammunition. These flee-bags where hoarding it, so, he would just. . .assist them with their immense amount of it. He calculated his quickest path to them, and re-directed himself about two paces to the right of his path. He could see it, vitually, and relished in the amount of ammo he could take. But his mission wasn't exatly to drain them of it to knock them off the pedistule, but take enough to get him by if need be. As he moved he passed several bots that looked worse for wear, and noted to himself the number of Terror Bots that hung around the camp.

Jesus, did all of them look so. . .horrifing? Of course, the way he was designed, was to make him look as 'agreeable' as possible, along with the ability for quicker movments and increased mobility. He was proud of himself for staying in such good shape, even though he was here, scraping up what he can from other bots. Practically his kin if they didn't look so menacing. He neared the stash and cursed when he say a giant as feck Terror Bot standing infront of it. "Hmmm." His voice was scratchy from lack of use, but he managed when he needed to use it. He scanned the area and moved with stealth around the bot, hiding behind a wall of storage boxes and rubble. He was literally within grasp of the ammunition he needed, literally starring at the required bullets, and he would have gotten there too, if not for getting caught. He turned to find a rather murderous looking Terror Bot standing behind him, looking down at him with what he could only describe as rage.

"Hi" he peeded.

Last edited:

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"Hello" slowly said the terror class "May I ask your purpose here?" It said in an almost dead tone, "We don't see a lot of Charge classes around here, come to think of it. We usually don't see anybody at all". The last part was utterly dripping with what could only be described as the voice of one who wanted death. "Well, I was hoping to help you with an issue you seem to have" lightly said Plex
"And that would be?" Plex slowly shifted his footing "Well the best way to put it is this".

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He shited his feet, and subtly turned his body in the direction of the quickest route, while still starring at the Terror Class infront of him. He was dead for sure if he couldn't get out. "An issue, that I assure you everyone has, is this. You have. . .an imense amount of ammunition and. . .you see. . .I'm lacking so, I came to re-supple myself, and assist you with your over-crowding of ammo." With that, he was off, turning twoard the ammunition behind him and grabbing as much as he could carry and still manage to get away. With an arm load, he ran off in the direction that would lead him to safety. Yes, his destination was not a clean one, more of an upturned dumpster, but that was what he called home and sanctuary.

Last edited:

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"Well. Shit" slowly said the terror class "Guess I've gotta thief to catch" he slowly said while unholstering the large energy cannon he had scavenged from a abandoned military installation. He turned his head towards the ground while silently cursing that he wasn't a scout class and began to stalk the footprints, moving at a brisk clip through the wastelands in search of his target.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
Once he reached his dumpster-turned-home, he pulled out his dual pistols and loaded them with the ammo he snatched. If he had a face, he would be grinning his ass off. This was definitley something that could have gotten killed and he had never in a thousand years expected to get away with it. He still didn't believe he was getting away with it. Hense the reason he double backed several times before getting even remotley close to his hideout. Yeah, he was fast, and yeaaaaah, he was smart, but he knew Terror Classes where persistant and wouldn't stop untill they completed their mission. That's why they where so scary.

He holstered his pistols agian across his chest and sighed. Life was good, yes? He had a home, he wasn't in need of any repairs and he had a safe place to hide. Man was life great. And appearantley tricking Terror Classes was easy, so now he knew how to do it. The question was, had he really tricked the Terror Class? He hadn't lied when he said they had a crap tone of ammo and it wouldn't hurt if they lost some, and he hadn't lied when he said he was running low. So, he tricked him with the truth? Okay, that was enough over-thinking for the day. He needed to move agian before the Terror Class found him agian.

He moved from his spot, making sure there weren't any tracks to follow and climbed up onto the roof of the nearby building. Other than the heat, that damned comet kicked up alot of dust, which -now- covered literally everything. He moved across the roof with stealth and hopped from one rooftop to another, eventually clamering through a window into a cool, shaded building. He let out a breath and hid in a far corner behind an upturned table.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
The terror bot crept into the converted dumpster slowly, utilizing the slow silent movements that gave him his name, Sneek. "Ahh, so you've gone and run again" Sneek muttered "Guess I have to keep on looking for you, because you ain't gonna make this easy are you?" He lifted his head again and shuffled out of the dumpster turning his gaze towards the half destroyed metropolis ahead of him. "come out come out wherever you are" Sneek whispered in an almost singsong tone, "I know you're here somewhere, oh yes. Yes I do".

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
This dudes, officially lost it. Either that or he's enjoying himself a little too much. Either way, you've gotta be a little bonkers to act the way he is right now. He took in a deep breath trying not to panic. At least it was cool(er) in this building than outside, so he was okay tempurature wise. He sat in his corner and silently armed himself with a single pistol, and pulled out the last of his grenade's from his makeshit utility belt. This a sigh, he stood and shuffled over to the nearest window, where he saw the Terror Class standing, searching for him. He pulled the pin, and threw it. In an instant, he was gone from his hiding spot, and jumped from the window to the side of a building, where he held on for dear life. His computer was pratically calling him an idiot with Not Safley Out of Blast Radius. "Don't you think I know that?" He said, aggrivation bubbling inside of him. His only point of escape was up, and with the grenade about to go off, he couldn't move without risking himself getting hurt. Well, talk about jumping yourself into a corner here.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Sneek saw the grenade flying towards him, He tilted his head, lifted his left hand and instantly the air around him seemed to ripple, The grenade slowed when it entered the moving air then reversed, flying back towards its original point of origin, Rocketing back into the concrete building and detonating, sending shockwaves throughout it and blasting mortar and concrete everywhere.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
The blast in the nearby building sent him flying into the streets of the decimated city, sending him into a coughing fit. Shoulder Rodars: Damaged. Weapons: None Responsive. Left Leg Rodars: Damaged. "Oh good, yes, this is what I need." And he was doing SO WELL. He managed to roll himself over, trying to catch his breath, and looked around. Where was that damned bot? He couldn't see him. "Shit." He crawled to a small covered area, and sat inside, assesing his damages. The pocket was inside a collapsed wall and he pressed himself as far away from the entrance as possible. There was no way for the Terror Bot to fit, but he could probubly reach him if he didn't put as much distant as possible. After a moment, he picked up footsteps, and his computer projected red footsteps on the ground, marking where the bot was coming from. I'm a dead man for sure.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Sneek slinked into the building and hissed "Allright now, you can come out. I won't kill you unless your in proper fighting condition, Right now at least, I just want about 80% of that ammo you stole, then we can part ways hmm? after I take one of your hands off or something I don't know, Staling ain't gonna go unpunished".

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He heard the bot talk and grumbled, his voice was hoarse and he could barley move, "Over my dead body-" yeah that wasn't smart. Like at all, but he wasn't about to hand himself over. Puns. Even unsettling ones where kind of funny, "-that's most my ammo. I-I'm not about to give up 80%. I subjest you get out of here and leave me be." Did he really want his hand? Wasn't it a hand for a hand in most gangs? No, what he needed right now where some repairs and to get back to his dumbpster. The night was mroe dangerous than the day, and you would be completely stupid to be out when the humans roamed the land. His shoulder sparked up, shooting several sparks into the air. "Shit, dude listen, just go away. Now your picking on the weak and that's cowardice, so get off your high horse and leave." But he wasn't leaving, for fuck sakes what did this dude want? It couldn't be about the ammo now, this was getting weirder by the minute.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
Sneek Sighed and set down his gun, then squatted on the floor. "Listen, This ain't exactly about ammo, Though if you have half of a brain you should have figured that part out by now. Though, that does make a nice cover up don't you think? For me at least it was more about getting the hell out of that encampment. Sure, there's safety in numbers but as far as I know? The boss wants to head towards EXODUS, and me? I'd rather sit out here and die. So when I don't come back, naturally. They'll think I'm dead. By somebody else's hand or by mine. So you can come on out, I may or may not inflict a bit of damage depending on my mood. but the sooner you come out the better, otherwise I'll drag you through the streets back to your home and then throw you on the floor. So you gonna come out now? yes or no?"

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He knew heading twoard EXODUS was a blatantly stupid idea, and by the looks of things outside, it couldn't get any worse than this. He figured he should get out before he was dragged like a rag-doll all over down. "Fine," he spat and went to move, when his left leg shot out. Of course he wouldn't be able to move. Why would he? I mean, when it comes to life and death and the decision is life, he figured he would be able to move right? Nope appearantley that was to much, so he sat there and huffed. "I can't move, so your out of luck there bub. Next time, watch where your re-throwing grenades alright?" His computer was screaming at him, and he wanted to scream back.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"No promises" said Sneek slowly shuffling towards Plex and hoisting him into a fireman's carry, "Decided I'd rather not drag you, You'd make too much noise. And not the good kind either. Just the annoying screeching type. Lets get you back to your dumpster no? and pray to whatever is holy above that we don't get killed on the way".

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
"If your afraid of noise, I think it's too late. A grenade is suuuuure to attract attention. And not the good kind either." He huffed, limp as he was carried. Damn, was he small or was this boy big? Probubly both honestly. This dude could pick him up like he was nothing, which wasn't a soothing idea. Honestly, he hated getting carried around like a child, but he was hurt, and his screen badly cracked. "My dumpster? How do you know I live in a dumpster? My dumpster affairs are none of yours." Agian he huffed. "I'm Plex by the way." Wait, did he mention getting killed? Maybe shutting up was a good option, but he liked talking, and he hadn't had a decent conversation with anyone in a long time. So, why not chat it up right? Death is a pretty good reason not to though.

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"Eh, a grenade could be mistaken for a building coming down, I think it could at least, or a mine going off" He said slowly, "I'm Sneek. And I know you live in a dumpster because I ransacked your home while burning your flower garden. Your beautiful, nonexistent, flower garden. Full of flowers that should be dead because they don't exist". Sneek said this in a very flat tone, devoid of almost all emotion. Which made it slightly confusing as to whether or not he was serious.

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
"Nice to meet you Sneek. I'm Plex." Wait, did he already say that? Yeah he's loosing it. "Wait, no not my flower garden!" He whined, "Not my nonexistent flower gardeeeeen!" He wheezed and tried to wiggle free. Sneek was obviously a lunatic and could use a few poundings to the head to get his mind straight. He elbowed him with his good arm, smack in the face, and chuckled, "That's what you get for burning my damn garden. Or where you joking? That's an interesting sense of humor you have there."

IAMUS

A lonely wraith dude.
"I think I've burned a flower garden before" mused Sneek "Don't think it was yours though, Or perhaps the flower garden was already on fire? I don't know. There was a garden somewhere" He said waving his hand "It was on fire and it had some nasty IED's in it... nasty nasty IEDs...." He paused and walked in silence for a bit then said "Plex, Am I insane? or just slightly maniacal? Sometimes I think I've lost it completely, other times I just don't feel at all".

JodoBird180

Live, Die, Repeat
He shuddered as Sneek rambled on about burning a garden, then continued to ramble on more. "Oh uh- insane? No I don't think so. I think your lonely, and don't know how to interact with people. But yeah, maybe a little maniacal, but not insane. Maybe a personality dissorder aswell. Not sure. But the asnwer your question, no, not insane." He patted his head nerviously and sighed. "I've been lonely though. No one to talk to in a long time. Been hiding, you know? Restocking during the day, praying at night I don't get torn apart and scrapped by the humans rummaging around. One of the reasons I chose a dumpster was because, who in their right sense of mind you choose to live in a dumpster. Right? It's worked, but I've gotten increasingly lonely."

As they walked to greatly considered taking in this Terror Bot. He obviously needed someone to help him, whether he's willing to admit it or not. The poor guy had something mental going on, and he was good with people. Not children though. God, why did children exist? They're everywhere and mess with everything and ask too many questions and pulled of stuff their not suppose to and get all nosy and in peoples buisness and. . .well now who's lost it? "You know, life out here isn't so bad, and if it's safety in numbers, you could always hand with me." Of course, he needed repairs first, and he would be temporarily imobile untill he was fixed, but hey! Conversation and someone to help him!