• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

PG-16 bnha - heroes and monsters

mahal

Well, the day had finally arrived, and Arunika Akahoshi was, needless to say, very much excited.

She passed the entrance exams! She got into U.A.! On one hand, training to become a hero like her father was definitely going to add a lot more pressure onto her. But hey, she had a pretty clean school record, so surely that could help her out, right? Once Arunika made a name for herself as a hero, perhaps she could actually outshine her father, too! Ha, wouldn't that be fun? And wouldn't that just be so...so satisfying, too? Arunika never quite had the best relationship with her father. It wasn't something she liked to talk about often. But she knew that he expected a lot of her, and maybe today could be the day where she could finally earn some approval from him.

And maybe once she made a name for herself, people would finally shut up about her dad. She knew that her father was relatively popular, but she always hated it whenever other people talked to her about how cool and tough and heroic and awesome he was. Because, well, thanks! She already knew that, but thanks for reminding her about the whole 'heroic legacy' thing she is pressured to uphold. Who knew how her father would feel if she failed? If she dropped out of U.A., or was expelled, or got bad grades, or—
Alright, time to stop thinking about that, Arunika told herself.

Right now, she was walking through the school halls with her friend, Shiro.
"Well, Shiro, this is going to be our day!" Arunika said cheerfully to her friend. And how could she forget about Shiro? They'd been friends since...well, forever! It was only fitting that the biggest day of Arunika's life was going to be with her. "We have to take a picture later, don't you think so?" There was no way that Arunika was going to let Shiro off without taking a picture. She knew that her friend was a bit nervous, and Arunika didn't want to push her, but gah she needed some way to remember this day!

"I..uh sure." Shiro was visibly nervous but after passing she knew maybe her aunt and uncle would be proud(her parents died). Walking with her childhood friend through the halls made her feel more, well confident. Her aunt had rushed her this morning so she didn't have time to put on her makeup, her makeup made her feel confident. Shiro never knew how to tell her lifelong friend she liked her. She always thought Arunika was straight, Shiro was still in denying that she liked girls. She knew if she was gay, her aunt and uncle would kill her no question asked.
Shiro thought her hair down and curled at the ends would look cute, she thought it looked bad. She was way to nervous to ask anyone. "H-hey uh Arunika does my hair look ok?"

mahal

Arunika glanced over at her friend and smiled brightly. "Your hair looks great!" she said. There was just something oddly endearing about Shiro's shyness...though it did make Arunika worry for her a little bit. Heroes needed confidence in order to truly be successful in their career, and she needed Shiro to be able to do just that. "You know," Arunika said, putting her arm around Shiro, "I think that we're going to be great heroes once we graduate. So, how 'bout we compete with each other? Just a little bit, at least! Come on, we gotta push each other even more to do better!"

"I don't know, Arunika. I knew people who would fight/compete with each other than stopped being friends." Shiro said worried that Arunika would hate her if they competed against each other. She pushed both of her index fingers together, thinking heavily about it. "Maybe we can just train together but not fight."

mahal

"Oh, no, trust me, I would never want to fight you," Arunika said with a confident smile. "You're too adorable for me to fight you, come on." Well, at least that part Arunika was saying with truth. Shiro really was way too cute for Arunika to even want to hurt...and thinking about it made Arunika's chest and face feel all warm, but before she could show any of her feelings on her face, she pushed those thoughts away. "But I'll trust your word on that. We'll just train together, then."

"Thanks, Arunika! You're also too cute for me to fight." Shiro said, bright red blush spreading across her face. She had to admit her burning love for Arunika messed with how she acted.

mahal

Arunika laughed a bit, then, and then she glanced over at Shiro. "Well, I'm glad the feeling's mutual, then," she grinned. "So, is there any place you want to head off to after school?" She wasn't sure if Shiro exactly wanted to go anywhere, but she might as well try to see if she was interested. "I was thinking maybe the cinema, or the coffee shop, or whatever."

"Can we go to the coffee shop? I really like their coffee its the right amount of sweetness and creamer." Shiro was surprised with herself on how fast she came up with that reply. She normally takes forever to answer a question. Shiro fidgeted with her fingers and asked, "Which class are you in 1-A or 1-B? I'm in 1-A."