• Welcome, friend we haven't met yet, to our slice of roleplay paradise.
    Feel free to look around, browse a bit. To join the community, register now!

Casual FxF 1x1 searching

Angelic

Your Local Goddess
Hey guys! It's me again! I'm looking for 1 to 2 more RP partners! I'm quite open on plotting but I'll list some things I'm quite interested in as of now!

Topics:

- Ancient Greece or Egypt(Like Assassins Creed Odyssey mostly!)((Mythology is a bonus!!))
- Fantasy such as elves, werewolves, demons, etc!
- Slice of life (mostly cop/murder mystery type things)
I'm willing to mix any one of these as well!

Pairings:
I'm a sucker for ships and romances in my stories! (gimme all the cute stuffs) However, I prefer to only do FxF ships but am open to MxF if you wanted to play a male. I usually only play females! I'm also open to multiple ships and characters!

Explicit content allowed?: Yes if you're over 18+ of course! I'm a fan of the details!

Frequency: It varies! Depends on my work schedule for the week and how I feel but it ranges from multiple posts a night to once a week! Generally also depends on the length of the posts as well!

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions! I don't bite and would love to hear from you!

Marijn

All the topics sound very interesting.
I would personally be very interested in an elf roleplay, since I haven't done one before (don't worry I learn quick :).
I try to fit myself to the style of the other person, I can go extremely detailed or just character actions, all up to you.
Finally quick question, do you mean that you are looking for more partners for a group roleplay or 1x1, either way is fine with me.
Hope to speak with you soon, Marijn xx